第十一の。eleventh life。

接触 — touch

接触 — touch.

HE LOVES THIS THE MOST. 

Ang pakiramdam ng kamay at labi nito sa bawat sulok ng kanyang katawan. 

Lee Jihoon radiates so much warmth against his own skin, it is so hard to resist him. He is so soft, so smooth to caress, too beautiful to exist. Sobrang bango niya rin. Damn, he missed his scent so much. 

Kinagat niya ang leeg nito dahil sa sobrang gigil. Jihoon moans. He misses that too. Seungcheol misses his moans. 

His moans, his aggressive kisses, his tugging of Seungcheol's ears with his teeth. 

He misses Lee Jihoon so much. 

At mula sa mapupusok na halik nito sa kanya at mga ugong, alam niyang namiss din siya nito. 

"Seungcheol, faster," Jihoon groans and Seungcheol complies. 

Sino ba naman siya para tanggihan ang pinakamamahal niyang si Jihoon? He goes faster and faster until the room fills with Jihoon desperate begging. This doesn't want this to end, but at the same time his body craves for that sweet release, so he works toward it, higher... faster... more frantic than the last. 

Jihoon screams against his chest and Seungcheol comes inside him. 

The silence of the night mixes well with their rhythmic pants. Dahan-dahang humiga si Seungcheol sa tabi ni Jihoon, ramdam ang bigat at pagod ng buong katawan dulot ng ginawa. He wipes his sweat-strained face off with his hands and chuckles. 

"Ayos ka lang ba?" he asks Jihoon, who has his head against Seungcheol's.

"Mmmm." He hums. "Thank you." 

Naramdaman ni Seungcheol ang mga labi ng nakakabata na dumampi sa kanyang ulo. Isiniksik niya ang sariling katawan sa kanya, kahit na pareho silang nanginginit at parehong pawisan na para bang kaliligo lang. 

He cups Jihoon's chin with his free hand and runs his thumb across Jihoon's lips, which are lined with dried up cum. "You're so pretty." 

Jihoon looks down at him and sucks his thumb, with a sly smirk. 

"'Wag kang ganyan, pagod pa ko."

"I'll fuck you this time, then."

And Jihoon does later that night.