Journey to the Naruto World

(A/N) Hello this is my first story so ya. I hope you like it. If you don't want to read the story until she gets into the naruto world skip to the next chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own naruto

Len's pov-

Ringggg! "Remember class, homework is on page 67 and do questions 1-15!" Yelled Mrs. Corona.

I left the classroom. 'Another day of school done. And 60 more to go'. I thought miserably, while I emptied my books in my locker.

I walked to the back of the school and saw my friends.

"Hi Len !" Yelled my friends, Amy, Patricia, and Jordyn.

I was pretty short compared to them. They were 5'7" and me?  Well, I barely passed 5'.

"Hey guys." I answered back.
I bet you're wondering why I am meeting them here. Well it isn't for drugs. It's so I can hypnotize them.

Yep a 12 year old like me is an expert hypnotist. One look in the eye from me could instantly hypnotize someone.

" Who is up first?"
"Me!" Everyone screamed.
"Well Patricia went last yesterday, so she is first today." I explained.
"Okay Patricia step right up."

Time skip

I finished hypnotizing everyone so I was walking home. I took the shortcut in the woods.

As I was walking, I stepped into a hole on accident. "Oops!" I yelped.

I tried to take my foot out but it wouldn't budge. I was about to slip my foot out of my shoe, but something unexpected happened!

I was suddenly pulled in I grabbed a rock jutting out, but it got loose and clocked me in the head.  I blacked out.

Sorry it was short the next one will be longer. Lots longer ;)