✔️ 5 Years Later

Itachi

I was with Kisame on a mission. We were to find a man who owes Pein money, make him pay, and then kill him. Seriously, if I wasn't in the Akatsuki, I wouldn't want to be Pein's enemy. Or friend. Or relative. Poor Konan. Anyway...

"Itachi, we're here" Kisame told me.

"We'll then, let's begin." I told him coolly

(Skip time of how they went into the house and blah, blah, blah)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Kisame was currently holding the man against the wall and his Samehada was on his neck.

"Give us the money and this will be over!!!!" Kisame shouted.

"O-okay *gulp* j-just let m-m-me g-go" the man suttered.

Kisame let him go, but not without a plan just in case.

The man went to one of the drawers that were in the house, opened it.

Suddenly he took a knife and tried to stab Kisame but, he deflected it and pierced the man's stomach.

After the man died we simply stoled the money and went back to the hideout.

Easy as cake.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We went inside the hideout to be greeted by a cheery baby voice.

"Tachi-kun, Kisme-kun!" yelled my baby sister Kimiko.

Yes, on the day the massacre I never killed her.

How could I? She was my sister after all.

"Haha hey kiddo how are you?" asked Kisame.

"Good" she said smiling. Then turned to me "I missed you nii-san." She said.

My gaze softened at her small figure.

Kimiko had shoulder-length, raven hair and onyx eyes. She was short for her age, her being 5 years old, and was very thin, something I couldn't understand, 'cause she eats, ALOT.

She has the brain of any normal 5 year old and is very girly.

"Nii-san, I'm hungry" she whined.

"Didn't Deidara fed you?" I asked.

"Ah-ah" she said frowning.

I sighted, but smiled at her gently.

"Ok then lets go to eat" I told her.

I took her tiny hand in mine and we went into the kitchen where Deidara and Sasori were arguing about their stupid 'art'.

"Sasori my man, I respect your point of view but I know you are wrong, art is a bang, un!" Deidara told Sasori.

"Think whatever you want, but art is something that lasts forever." Sasori replied. Kimiko start giggling. That's when they noticed us.

"Kimiko! Why don't you tell Sasori that art is a bang!" Deidara said at Kimiko with hope.

"No! Tell him he is wrong." Said Sasori.

Before they could get Kimiko in one of their arguments, I picked her up and set her in the table.

"She needs to eat first because someone didn't fed her." I said adding emphasis in someone while glaring at Deidara.

Said man scratched the back of his neck awkwardly while saying "I'm sorry Itachi, I forgot she was here." I rolled my eyes at his stupidness.