Read My Lips: Chapter 24

Chapter 24

I will take his heart away from precious Macie, Amber vowed as Linc started at her hairline and kissed his way down her body again.  I will! … Eventually … Tonight is tonight, after all.

He had looked at her just a moment ago with such yearning.  Needing reassurance that what they were doing was the right thing.  That what he was feeling was okay.  He’s so confused.  He needed her to heal him, to love him enough that he might someday love her back, whether he’d admit that or not.  And she did.  Yes, she felt his pain and torment, but she also felt his need...to love again.  He didn’t think he wanted to fall in love again, but he did.  Maybe, this wasn't the best way to heal him, yet this was what they both needed right now.  Her to feel like a woman.  Him to feel a woman loving him.

"Amber, you’re thinking about it," Linc said, coming back up her body and into her vision.  

“No, I am not,” she lied with a smile on her face.

"I just nibbled on your pinky toe and you didn't so much as twitch."

"Sorry," she said.  "Go back and do it again.  I will twitch for you."

He braced his forearms on the mattress beside her head.  "Can I make something else twitch?"

She grinned, loving this casual teasing side of him, wishing it would chase away the shadows in his eyes.  "What did you have in mind?"

"There is a lot we still haven't done yet...that is, if you still want to continue?”

She arched her body under him like a cat stretching.  "Oh, I want to continue, but since I do not know what those missing things are, you will have to show me."

"Well...there's this," he said and bent to kiss her.  

Amber laughed deep in her throat.  "I think we have covered that one."

He raised his head, serious and thoughtful.  "Are you sure?  It feels like the first time to me.  Hold on...let me check again."

She giggled over and over while he kissed her at every angle, a pleated frown making him look so solemn...and silly.  He kissed her lips and her chin and her cheeks, her nose and her eyelids, her temples and jaw, then back to her mouth.  She sighed as he moved further south, kissing, licking and nibbling at all those parts she was sure he had covered at least twice already.  But he took his time loving on her breasts and she didn’t mind a bit that he was stalling the eventual sex part.  It felt so wonderful, him loving her with his body.  She could forgive his hesitation...this time.

When his fingers starting doing the same things as his mouth to the juncture between her thighs, she moaned and said, “Linc...please...”

He came back to her then, grinning like a Cheshire cat.  “What is it, sweetheart?  Do you want to stop?”

“No! I do not want to stop!  But I cannot stand it any longer,” she told him, begging him.  “I need you, Linc!  Please...”

“Please, what?”

“Linc!”

“Is this what you want?”  And he pressed the tip of his manhood into her.  Amber’s eyes widened, not expecting it, though she burned to have him inside her.  He watched her carefully.  And he pushed a little further.  “Are you okay?”

She couldn’t speak.  She bit down on her tongue to stop from crying out -- not in pain -- but so she wouldn’t shout “Hallelujah!” in his face.  That would be rude.  

“Amber?”

Just stop talking!  Her eyes rolled closed, her attempt to ignore his questions and just enjoy this, feeling the stretching of her body as it managed to accommodate him.  Slowly and gently, he pushed further and further, his breath tickling her cheek as though he continued to speak to her.  She didn’t want to answer.  She wanted to make this moment last forever, drowning in the sensation of him taking even a little part of her...of her accepting him into her body, just like she took him into her heart.  Her interior muscles protested a little as he stretched her, but then they decided it felt damn good, too, so she relaxed and allowed him to fill her.  It was an odd sensation at first.  She loved it, loved the slide of him, the lazy exit, the unhurried penetration, burying himself to the hilt, and back out again, not quite separating, not quite leaving her, and yet she wanted more.  But she didn’t know what that more was...only something more than this careful in and out.