The begging of something epic

*For those who don't know...k-pop is Korean pop music which is becoming very famous through out the world for their unique style, looks and sounds. B.A.P is a new group that has debuted recently with their hit song "Warrior" and is creating quite the buzz because k-pop music generally is more upbeat and happy-ish while this song is more masculine and hardcore. I absolutely adore this group and they are my bias group so far so check out this link before you read the story to see who each person is and a little about them so you can have a better understanding of the story http://sumandu.wordpress.com/kpop-profiles/boy-groups/b-a-p-best-absolute-perfect-profile/ *

Maknae- Refers to the youngest member of a group.

Hyung- Refers to an older male or brother usually said by younger males.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The stage was filled with smoke, the room became complete darkness as the screams and cheers of raging fan girls and fan boys echoed throughout the room. The six tall figures slowly disappeared off the stage. They are walked together into their dressing room and began hugging and cheering.

Himchan: That was amazing! I think this was our best performance yet! He patted Zelo on the back and ruffled his hair playfully. The maknae looked at his hyung admirably.

Zelo: "!" jumped on an empty chair and stretched "I think I even managed to rap faster then before" he laughed playfully as everyone in the room began to laugh.

Daehyun: "If that's even possible!" he laughed sat down next to the younger male.

Just as they were catching their breaths the door opened and Yongguk walked in with a towel across his neck, he was sweating heavily and his hair was sticking to his moistened face he gave everyone a quick glance before closing the door.

Everyone: "wooooooooooh" Yongguk gave them a playful smile and threw his towel at Jongup who was gleaming.

Jongup:"Yahhhh that's gross" he pinched the towel and dropped it on the ground.

Yongguk and everyone else laughed the boy who face was scrunched up sourly. Yongguk sat down on the couch trying to catch his breath and gather up words to say to his boys. He suddenly has a stoic expression on his face and looked somewhat worried. Everyone noticed and began giving each other worried looks.

Himchan: "Whats wrong?" He looked at the older male in worry.

Yongguk: "There's something that's been bugging me for a while and I didn't mention it to you all, but I think I have to say it now" he peered at them with hopeful eyes, everyone stood up nervously and surrounded him "I'm so fucking proud of you guys" he laughed and swung his arms around to hug them all and they all laughed.

*********************************************************************************************************

Later that night all the boys were in their dorm room. Since most members were underage and not aloud to go clubbing Yongguk and Himchan decided they would only go out tonight and have a little fun since last time they had already celebrated as a group.

Daehyun and Zelo approached the two older males, who were dressed in complete black each wearing colored high tops, Yongguk wore red representing the red bunny and Himchan wore pink representing pink bunny. Both boys looked very sophisticated and sexy.

Zelo:" Yah, Hyung this is so not fair I want to go clubbing to" whined the little boy and Daehyun quickly joined in

Daehyun: "Me to this is not fair!!!" he whined.

Yongguk and Himchan both raised their eyebrows playfully at both boys. And then laughed in their faces, Zelo and Daehyun both frowned.

Himchan: "When your old enough to understand what happens at club's then we'll take you for now why don't you go and play something like xbox360" he laughed.

Both the younger boys looked at each other in horror and ran away. Youngjae came and told the older males not to worry and that he and Jongup would handle everything. With this reassurance Himchan and Yongguk set off for the club. This was going to be a night they both wont forget, with their new fame is a guarantee that only good things were to come.

*Short chapter I know...this is just to get most of the members out of the way and to give you an idea of what they are like, so what did you think?*