2

Once I reach my room I think of my mate again and how she will be the best Luna this pack will have she would be kind and caring. I get ready for school since there was no point in trying to sleep anymore.

Once i was ready i head out of the pack house to my awsome car and drive off to school.

Aurora’s P.O.V

            He throws me on to the bed and starts kissing my neck. “You are so beautiful Aurora!” He mummers with his face buried in my neck. I moan softly trying not to have to whole house hear us doing this. But as I moan I feel my wolf take over. I sit up and rips off his shirt. I admires his 8-pack for a minute before kissing his abs all over. He contains a moan but then shoves me to the bed again. He moves his lips from my neck to the line of my chin to my chin to my lips. “You are mine!” He growls quietly as he unzips my dress. “I will always be yours, Axel,” I say against his lips.

But as I say that I hear a voice scream, “AURORA, TURN OFF THE DAMN ALARM!” I wake up instantly and grab my phone as I turn off my phone’s alarm. “Sorry mom,” I say as I get up and head to my bathroom. “Another day another dream about Him…” I sigh with a smile as I step into the shower. The warm water hitting my face makes me think about the dreams I have been having recently.

Two nights ago I had one where we were at a wedding, our wedding, and we had just said our vows and as he lifts up my veil our eyes meet and I start to recognize his eyes, his smile… Then the night before today I had dreamt of us at this big ball. We were dancing and as his hands touch the small of my back I go completely numb all over. I let him guide me throughout the dance. And then tonight, it was the first one where I said his name… We have to meet him Sarah my wolf says as I start to turn off the water and get dressed.

I walk out of the bathroom drying my long black hair with my towel. I walk over to my closet with my hair pulled up with the towel to look for something to wear. I decide on a pair of black ripped boot cut jeans and a purple t-shirt. I grab my red over the shoulder bag and my black sneakers and start to head down the stairs.

I walk over to the kitchen table where my dad and mom are sitting, my dad having his morning coffee and mother sipping her tea glaring at me. My mother and I never got along. From the fact she’s not even my real mother, I just call her mom because it pleases my dad. My real mom walked out on us after my little brother was killed in a shootout walking home from school when he was 8. I was 10 at the time and, being his older sister, I was supposed to walk him home from school but I had forgotten. I still haven’t forgiven myself about it. After that my parents never stopped arguing.

It turned into where one day I had walked into the house after school and my mom and my dad were arguing. She had saw me come in and walked right over to me screaming about how she blamed me for John’s death… She shoved me against the wall and I blacked out from there. My dad said I was a completely different person… That’s when I found out about my wolf Sarah… That night my father had said my mother had left us and that she was having an affair with some other guy… I’m 17 now and still haven’t forgiven myself over the fact I got my own little brother killed…

You see my family is werewolves it’s just… Well… It’s complicated let’s leave it at that.

As I walk over and grab me a bagel and a bottle of juice my father asks the question he always asks in the morning, “So, Aurora, how is controlling her going?” My father always called Sarah her when my step-mother was around. She has no clue that I am a wolf and, sadly, my father and I want to keep it that way. “Not as easy as I thought… She’s in my head all the time always giving me her input…” I sigh and then return a question to him.

“How’s work?” My father is a big shot lawyer. “Work is the same as ever” meaning he was many client’s asking for his help with their cases. “Well that’s good” I walk over to my father and kiss his cheek before grabbing my keeps and leaving the house to get into my car and heading to school.