CHAPTER 4: OH..I'M SOOOOO EVIL >:)

***FEATHERS***

CHAPTER 4

 PICTURE OF ANGELE >>>>

Angele, Keith and I ate our lunch around the University grounds, since Keith’s class also starts at two. We found an oak tree and we sat there while waiting for our class to start. Thankfully, Keith and Angele get along pretty well because of his bribery. I told him to bought Angele three packs of fries with gravy which she didn’t refuse; surprisingly she finished it all by herself. The University was refreshing in contrast to my high school; there was no high school clichés like Cheerleaders or Jocks. There a few students who we’re settled down near us. Some we’re busy reading books, some we’re just taking a break and lying down just like us.

“So Keith what are you taking up?” She asked while flopping down the grass.

“Obviously I’m also under the College of business administration,” he said while taking the last bite of his Maccas. I looked at him; hopefully we have the same classes. Heck! Joey you’re already obsessed with him. I giggled a little. They looked at me like I’m a crazy person. You can’t blame them. Laughing without a reason just made me look like a cuckoo.

“Sorry I just remembered something.” I muttered. Angele raised an eyebrow while looking at me.

“So..” he swallowed down his food. “My major is Economics, but that’s not really my thing.” He shooked his head.

“So what was your interest?” She asked seductively, bathing her eyelashes. A while ago she despised him because of the accident and now she’s already flirting with him. Unbelievable. Poor Trent, her girlfriend can’t even control her hormones. Keith looked at me and smiled, showing  his dimples. He’s so gorgeous. Keep it cool Joey, just smile back. Wait did he just smiled at me? Why?

“Photography, painting, filming.” He took a list using his fingers. “Anything that involves art.” He shrugged.

“Well Joey here wants to be a fashion designer, but she didn’t pursue because she’s such a good daughter.” She pinched my cheeks. I scrunched up my nose for being such a good daughter, that I set aside one thing that I really wanted. “For me, I’m the opposite of her. I don’t want to continue my parents’ steps. They we’re both doctors.” She continued.

“So why didn’t you pursue taking up fashion designing?” he suddenly asked.

“why didn’t you take up fine arts?” I retort back.

He smiled and shook his head. “It’s a bit complicated.” Complicated? Why? His family has money; for sure they can afford all the things he needs after all his studying here. One of the most famous school here in the continent. “Complicated? Why?” I asked.

“because my-“ he was about to tell us but suddenly the bell rang. “Maybe I could tell you later,” he offered a hand for us to stand up “we could stop by at my pad after class.” Angele nodded. “How about you?” he asked me.

“Let me see. I’ll inform you later.”

“Oh c’mon Joey! Don’t be such a party-pooper. Besides your parents are out of town for a month and your nanny.. “ She thinks for a minute. Keith was supressing himself from laughing. Of course, who wouldn’t laugh? I’m already 19 still I have a nanny to baby sit me. “I’m sure you can handle her.” She continued.

“I’m not sure.one of my cousin will arrive this evening.”

“An hour won’t hurt.” His eyes glued on me. I nodded.

Angele squealed. “YAY! Alright let’s get to class now.” And she slung her arm to mine. We walked inside the building and again there are no students along the hall way. Great we’re late again. “So what’s your next class?” he asked.