Green

"Here's another way to be creative!" She laughed reaching into her bag once more. "Spell out with these sticks some good colors!" She giggled her menacing giggle. "Red!" "Blue!" "Green!" Earl spelled happily. She glared and slammed her hand on the table. "GREEN IS NOT A CREATIVE COLOR." She practically roared. Green Bay Asylum... The place that "banned" her creativity. The place she was locked up in... She was being creative and was thrown into a cell! How rude and cruel! She would show them her creativity! They must be punished too!

Earl froze hearing her uproar. She adjusted herself. Lenny was still high off the fumes but knew something was wrong... "Now... Let's use our minds and hearts......" She grinned darkly rubbing her hands together. "Let's get creative..." She announced as she added a new fume to the air. A fume used to numb the mind and stir emotions... This drug often used as a date rape drug.

She dumped her bag on the table smiling glitter tubes and paints rolled onto the table. Lenny smiled shaking glitter on the table, earl pasted random items together, Mel decided to pain on the table. And than it happened. The fumes finally hit them. Natalie noticing so smirked. They all saw themselves almost... Animatedly... What was happening. Dark... Twisted thoughts hit them. "Creative" "we are just being creative"... Natalie laughed placed a box on the table with a tag reading: "evidence from case: 12246- cannibalism at home of Natalie Donor."

She laughed and placed a dried heart on the table. Lenny froze. Reggie laughed in his head. "Play! It's being creative Lenny!" Reggie laughed. "B-being. Creative..." He muttered as he rolled the heart in the glitter. Mel felt the dark vibes string his soul. He began to spell a word out... A very... Devious one. They stared at earl. The fumes struck him harder than the two. Earl grabbed his head and fell to the floor rolling and screaming. Eyes watering as bile rose in his throat. The seizure shook him. "Is he alright?!" Mel asked. Natalie bent down to him. She smirked. "He is simply dancing!" She laughed. The two laughed with her. Hallucinating her twisted lie. They saw a happy earl dancing creatively, when truly their friend laid on the ground screaming and begging for help. Natalie grinned viciously as her chuckle sounded like gurgling clicks. "You were simply not creative enough..." She said laughing at his weakened state. Foam started to group between the corners of his lips and drool dripped from his mouth.

Lenny paused and started to realize what... What he had been playing with. He shook as he turned his palm to see the human heart. He swore he could still feel the pulse. His head shook as he started to cry out and scream. His head shook more violently by the second. Mel screamed at him. "YOU ARE DESTROYING MY CREATIVITY." He screamed spelling death with the black paint and started to smear it yelling. Screaming and yelling filled the room. The sobs just... Soothed Natalie. She smiled and sighed sitting in her seat.