Wonderland's Detective

"Huh?" Alice looked up startled at her friend Jasmine.

"What? You didn't hear me?"

"No sorry."

Jasmime sighed, "You're always off daydreaming Alice. I swear it's getting annoying. Like... really annoying."

Alice chuckled and took a sip of her diet coke.

Jasmime then picked up where she left off. They were currently munching away inside of a McDonald's. Jasmine wanted to discuss the plans of the Fall Dance their school was having. As head of the party committee it was all up to Jasmine to make the plans, help with decorations, and any other small details that were involved.

"So what do you think?"

Alice finished off then ate the last of her Spicy Chicken and turned to Jasmine, "Sounds great, but there's one flaw."

"And that is...?"

"The dance is next Friday. You sure you're gonna be able to get everything you need in just two weeks?"

Jasmine giggled, "See Alice... I know people. I bet Beau, Snow, Cindy, and Arielle will help me."

"Hm... well if you think you've got everything under control then all I can do is wish you good luck."

Jasmine looked a bit uneasy after Alice said that, but quickly put a smile back on, "Gee... thanks."

Alice smiled and ruffled Jasmine's hair. Then she left. Jasmine sighed and continued to eat her fries.

As Alice walked home she felt like she was being watched. But each time she turned no one was there. She shrugged it off and kept walking. Suddenly her phone went off, which scared her a bit. She checked who was texting her and found it to be Beau. Pronouced as Bow, and was French for handsome. Or as Beau liked to advertise.

Beau: Hey! Mind coming over? I'm kinda lonely and everyone else is helping Jasmine.

Alice faintly smiled, but closed her phone. She'd love to go to Beau's, but right now wasn't the best time. It never was. She was always busy going around helping people. And right now she just wanted to rest. She just wanted some peace and quiet. Beau was nice and calm, but knowing him he'd want some sort of conversation with Alice.

As she arrived at the park she noticed how there was only about 3 people there. Alice decided to blame the slightly foggy and slightly rainy weather they'd been having in Windup Hue, Washington. Alice sighed and lied down under a tree at the edge of the park. As she closed her eyes she heard a rustling in the bushes not too far from her tree. She jumped up and hid behind the tree. She peeked around the tree and her breath hitched in her throat.

Before her stood a boy with messy raven black hair that reached past his ears and covered some of his eyes. He wore all black and wore a pair of white headphones. He looked back and forth and sighed in relief. He sat down and pulled out a knife. Then another boy appeared. Except this one was blonde and wore all white. He didn't sport any headphones, or any weapons.

"You shouldn't be taking a break."

The one with raven black hair sighed, "Chill gramps. I'm just taking a small break."

The blonde one glared at him, "I'm only a year older then you!"

The one with raven black hair just rolled his eyes, "Whatever Harley."

The blonde one, 'Harley', just growled at the boy and left, shouting over his shoulder, "You better cool it Seth!"

'Seth' just shrugged and got up after a while and went in the same direction as Harley. When I was positive he was gone I let out a breath that i didn't realise I was holding in, and sat down. The guys seemed shady. Very shady.