1 Month Later

*Diary Entry* 

Today I Am 2 Months Pregnant And Jude And Lydia Have Been Acting Very Strangely But I Have Chose To Ignore It. I Am On My Way To Uncle Lucas, Aunt Peyton And Sawyer's House With Dad, Mom, Jamie And Lydia. 

*End Of Entry*

Lydia: The Reason Why We Are Going There Is So That We Can Get Ready. 

Sonia: Ready For What?

Lydia: All Of Us Have A Surprise For You. 

Sonia: Where? 

Nathan: (Pulled In) 

Everyone: (Gets Out Of Nathan's Car And Goes Into The House) 

Sonia: Can I At Least Know Where I Am Going?

Lucas: Yes?

Sonia: Okay Where?

Lucas: At The River Court. 

*After A While* 

Sonia: (Walks Down The Stairs Wearing A Long Strapless Dress) Guys How Do I Look? 

Lucas: Beautiful

Nathan: Like A Princess. 

Peyton: Breathtaking. 

Haley: Like An Adult.

Sawyer: Amazing.

Jamie: (Speechless) 

Lydia: You Look Like You. 

Lucas: We Are Going To Blindfold You Okay?

Sonia: Okay. 

*At The River Court* 

Lucas And Nathan: (Guiding Sonia Onto The River Court) 

Sonia: Do Not Let Me Fall. 

Nathan: We Won't.

Lucas: (Stops) I Am Going To Remove Your Blindfold. 

Sonia: Okay.

Jude, Davis, Brooke And Julian: (Shout) Surprise.

Nathan, Haley, Lydia, Jamie, Lucas, Peyton And Sawyer: (Shout) Surprise. 

Sonia: What Is Going On?

Jude: I Can Answer That. 

Sonia: Okay. 

Jude: Sonia Lily Karen Scott, I Have Known You Since The Day You Were Born And When I Was Four I Finally Plucked Up The Courage To Ask You To Be My Girlfriend and 13 Years Later We Are Still Together And Having Our First Child. I Have Been Wanting To Do This For A Long Time But It Took Your Dad, Uncle Lucas and Jamie A Lot Of Persuading But They Finally Said Yes. You Are My Sunshine, My Lover, My Best Friend, My Soulmate But The Thing That Is Most Important Of All The Things I Could Call You Is My Whole World. (Gets On One Knee) Will You Do Me The Honour Of Becoming My Wife? 

Sonia: (Covers Her Mouth) 

Jude: Baby?

Sonia: Jude Baker It Took You Long Enough!

Jude: Is That A Yes?

Sonia: Yes That's A Yes I Will Marry You And Thank You So Much For Asking Three Of The Most Important Men To Me For My Hand. (Turns To Everyone) And Thank You Family For Keeping This A Secret. 

Everyone: You're Welcome.