2

****

"Listen, it's okay to be nervous. I was when I had to meet potential foster parents." Tracy said, hugging Johnny. He was nervous about meeting the Jenkins family. They were coming over today for the party to meet Johnny and Tee. Tracy hugged Johnny once more and stood up, walking over to me while I had my headphones in my ears. Tracy sat down beside me but I just ignored her.

"Hi!" She shouted, pointing to my headphones. I didn't hear her so she walked off and saw Sapphire cooking dinner for herself. She was back in the Dumping Ground after her flat got flooded.

"Hi," Tracy said in a smiling mood, she noticed Sapphire wasn't chatty today, the first time she'd ever been like that. "What do you want Beaker?" she asked in her usual tone, switching the microwave on. Tracy thought  for a moment and then proceeded with her question. "What you cooking?" she asked nicely.

"Lasagne." The sharp tone of Sapphire's voice blew the house down, well nearly.

***

"So we sell the DVDs, give a few to Old Nick and then ask for the money," Liam said with a collection of DVDs on his bed. He was with Frank discussing another a way to make money.

"No, sell those ones over here and I want 50% profits." Frank said disagreeing with his best friend. The pair never argued and were always together. "Okay fine, we'll go with your plan." Liam said, picking the DVDs up that Frank chose.