Just Comment with your favorite :)

Stolen.

Sam Maguire never had a choice. It was always 'Do as I say' and 'Shut up and be grateful'.

So when he was told to break into a house by his father, he has no other choice but to do just that. Bu Sam was caught, his abusive father got away, but Sam was forced into foster care.

It was there he met 'The Girl'. She was perfect, everything he had ever wanted.

But, of course there was something stopping him from doing anything. It was her house he had burgled and she was the one that had caught him red-handed.

Can Sam figure out away to steal he heart, or has his chance been stolen by his lack of choice?

Take a Bow

Emile always hated her twin sister. Well, more like the shadow she cast over her life. Though both are amazing actress', Emile is always second best to every role, out shined by her sister's charm.

But when May falls ill on the night of the big show, Emile has to take her place.

She blows everyone away with her performance, even herself.

Quickly given a place in a prestigious acting school across the pond, Em packs her bags her bags and heads off, unknowing of the surprises that awaited her there...

Beauty in the Beast

For Raven Miller, school was just another place to be teased. 

Shy and socially awkward, Raven just can't fit in- not as if she tries, anyway. Enter Liam Taylor, the hottest host of the biggest reality T.V show, 'Beauty in the Beast', where teenagers are transformed into models.

Forced to be watched 24/7 by cameras, Raven is completely different. But how does she feel throughout her transformation? Read on and find out!

Crossroads 

Since they were babies, Robyn and Jeremy had been best friends, inseparable. 

But now, faced with so many decisions and choices, their friendship may be on the line. 

This story isn't cliche. This story is all about the trails and tests of friendship, and the most difficult choices teenagers have to make. 

The Subject of Love

For Jenna Williams, school means nothing. She just doesn't care about anything, except herself and her social life. 

Enter Jasper Hudson. Tall, dark and incredibly handsome, Jenna can't help but want him. 

Too bad he won't even give her the time of day. He loves his grades and won't even think about dating- especially someone with straight 'F's. 

Will Jenna accept the challenge and pursue him? Or will she keep her grades and move onto easier prey, like Adam, the Bad Boy with attitude?

The Bathroom Stall Door. 

Lillian Hyde never thought she would get on the Bathroom Stall Door. Of course, she never thought she'd let herself fall prey to the gorgeous Daniel Barnes, either.

In her school, the Door was the lowest of he low, reserved for sluts, backstabbers and rats. Somehow, she became the former.

Read on to  find out how she regains her respect, dignity and most importantly, her life, back.

Just Another (Meaningless) Love Story

After Dean, love became just another word to Nicole Raine. 

Like every soppy love story they met, he cheated, he broke her heart, then he left.

                                                                  Until now. 

Dean is back, but Nicole isn't the same girl he left behind. And she won't accept his stupid lies anymore.

But somewhere, deep down, Nicole wants to forgive him and let him back into her life, but she wants Dean to prove himself. 

Can he? Or will he blow the last chance she is willing to give?

Sooo... Tell me which you would like to read?

~bobthestrawberry <3