chapter 2

hey hope you like the story so far please tell me? because i dont know what your guys like or not? Again my idea blowsmed from the movie The last air bender.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!

I love this story hope you do to, just saying i wish i was mali. lmao

soooo here it is, remember to

FAN
or

VOTE

that is if you like it?

but even if you like it or not please....COMMENT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~Malia's prov~*

My long black hair flying in the wind as we descend to the earth. My monks told me that the balance was lost after the avatar left. Grimba flying over the land, the monks said once i enter another benders territory the world will know that i real.

"how do i know where the new territory is.." i mumble to myself then about a second later. I feel my skin tingle and see almost Wave like strips of energy come of me the color of brown. the earth benders land.

"well i guess thats the line?" i say my heart lifting as i know i will be meeting my one, my hold onto the amulet and feel light as a feather.the monks said i will just feel where he is "what ever that means?' i pull out the map and stare at it then i feel as if  i should go to Tranira in the southern earth lands. one more step closer to my love.

night falls by the time we get to the small village. the village has a small stream over at the east side so that where i tell Grimba to land. I jump off Grimba landing on the ground. i quickly get put on a scarf that covers mt face and hair grab my staff. and start walking to the village.

the night is still and has a magical sense to it. i walk through town silently. i don't scene him, walk into the forest. Im getting closer there over the hill is a little wooden house. I smile he's there i just know it. I walk up to the door and push it open.

i walk into a little kitchen, there are two rooms conectiong to it. then one on the left its an bedroom but empty i walk over to the bed. Ong did not sleep here i think as touch the bed fabric. i walk back to the kitchen and enter the right side room but stop in the door way.

There lying on the hay bed is my Ong, my heart swells. he's here, i found him. his avater marking come alight as do mine that run up my arms and come down my back. his are everywhere up is arms, back, legs and head. I out streach my finger and was inches away from touching is sholder when.

i was blinded by the emensive light coming of are markings, i could not see any thing but blue light then i felt someone move infront of me. when im able to see through the light.

I see my avetar

my love

my Aang..  

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 oooohhh clif hanger! i promise to upload soon! so you wont have to wait that long. i also uploaded sooner! i was gonna upload next weekend but desided to be nice. =)

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN

and most of all

COMMENT!!!!

- if i get over 3 votes ill update this week but if not ill do it later.