Things That My Housemates Do That Tick Me Off: By Sam

Ok, so I live in this big ass house with my boyfriend, my brother, my sister, and my friends.

And me, Piper, Leo, and Jason get treated like the children of the home.

And because of that, the 6 others make us do all the work around here.

So I thought I'd tell you guys the things that they do that piss me off.

1. When I'm doing the laundry and Annabeth comes in the room saying that I have to go and switch out the clothes in the washer and dryer right that second. Or when she has the f-ing nerve to plop a big ass basket of clothes right next to the other big ass pile of clothes that I was already folding.

2. When I'm sitting up in my room, watching YouTube or writing on Wattpad, and someone comes up and interupts me by saying, ¨You need to go walk the dogs.¨ Ok now it's not that I DON'T love my dogs or anything. But when I'm watching the same Shane Dawson/Kpopp/Onision/PewDiePie/Netty Scribble/etc/etc video that I've seen 4 billion times already, I do not want to be interuppted by Percy telling me that I need to walk the mother f-in dogs at 4 AM alright?

3. When I get yelled at for doing what I was told. Ok so say that Rachel wanted me to wipe off the table, ok? But Annabeth wanted to do that so she could replace the flowers. But I had already cleaned the table BEFORE I knew that Annabeth wanted to clean it herself. So now I'm standing there, hella pissed, missing Sofia the mother f-ing first cuz Annabeth's calling me a ¨DEAF IRRESPONSIBLE BRAT!¨ Well actually she says ¨Κουφός είσαι ανεύθυνη BRAT! Δεν ακούς, εντάξει;! ΕΙΠΑ ΝΑ ΜΗΝ καθαρίσετε το τραπέζι! ΚΑΙ ΤΙ ΚΑΝΕΤΕ; Καθαρίζετε από το τραπέζι!¨ **TRANSLATION** YOU DEAF IRRESPONSIBLE BRAT! YOU DO NOT LISTEN, OK?! I SAID TO NOT CLEAN OFF THE TABLE! AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU CLEAN OFF THE TABLE!

4. Going out. When I need to go somewhere, or when Leo and I are about to go out, we always get bombarded with millions of questions! Like: Where are you going? How long will you be out? Who's car are you taking? Are you two going to have sex?

But when it's just me: Where are you going? Take my car! I don't want you driving over there in that piece of shit car of yours. You'll get shot. Oh! While you're out, can you get me-.

It's like, I'M GOING TO THE BODY SHOP TO GET MYSELF SOME MORE SHAMPOO OK?!

5. NO ONE SPEAKS ENGLISH!!! So here, we don't really speak English much. Which I don't understand cause, my Latin's a bit rusty and it takes me a bit to process Greek. Now we don't just speak Latin and Greek. There's also Spanish, Swedish, Italian, French, Polish, Russian, German, Africcans, Chinese, Icelandic, fuckin' Portuguese flying around the house. It's like, ¨Hey, why don't we all just speak this WONDER language called English?!¨

6. Fuckin' territorial bullshit. They put freaking caution tape on their doors! WHY?!

7. Mess making. The boys (and sometimes the girls, but it's usually the boys who do this) make messes and NEVER CLEAN THEM UP! And guess who gets stuck cleaning it cuz ¨I'm busy!¨ ¨I'm relaxing because I've had to put up with your shit all day!¨ ¨I'm doing something else!¨? ME! THAT'S WHO! SO LISTEN UP BOYS! IF YOU MAKE A MESS, CLEAN. IT. UP!

8. They. Do not. Respect. My Privacy. I mean, Leo put tracking things in my phone, ipod, and laptop. Percy installed security cameras all over the house. Nico put a camera in my CAR! And everyone else did tons of other shit that gives me no privacy whats-o-ever.

I mean, I AM A HUMAN BEING! I NEED MY PRIVACY! YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WHAT I AM DOING ALL THE GODSDAMN TIME! OK?!

9. They make me do things that I CLEARLY don't know how to do. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR PASTA BURGERS ANNABETH! I DON'T KNOW WHERE IN THE BASEMENT THESE LIGHTS GO JASON! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IN THE GREAT STATE OF KANSAS A PLAUTONIC HYDRALIC SPACIAL VALVE LOOKS LIKE LEO! GODS! DO ALL THIS SHIT YOUR MOTHER F-IN SELVES!

10. Empty threats directed towards me. If I don't do something right away, I get the, ¨You want the computer taken away?¨ ¨Do you want to have no ipod or computer for a month? Then keep that up young lady.¨

But all in all they're my family and I love them no matter what. Even though they can be COMPLETE AND UTTER ASSHOLES MOST OF THE TIME!