Climb Pulag Climb Pulag "Easy Trek to Mt Pulag"

As the highest mountain in Luzon, it is surprisingly one of the easiest mountain to summit. Mt. Pulag is home to a diverse number of flora and fauna and one of the hardiest people on Earth. Once you get there, you will be surprised that there are communities living a few hours from the peak. They are the descendants of an industrious tribe responsible for all the rice terraces in this mountain range.

Pagna't Saka offers the cheapest package for this 2-day adventure. They will pick you up and take you back in [http://www.facebook.com/PagnatSaka Baguio City]. The package includes transportation to and from Baguio, various fees, 2 lunches, guides and team leaders. As added bonus, they will guide you to 2 major tourist attraction in the area. Currently, the price is set at about P1800 per head, although this might increase for justifiable reasons. Rest assured though, that it will still be the cheapest package around. Pagna't Saka AdvenTour Club guarantees quality tours at affordable rates.

[http://www.facebook.com/PagnatSaka visit this site]

You've reached the end of published parts.

⏰ Last updated: Jan 21, 2014 ⏰

Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts!

Climb Pulag