Chapter 2

Eleanor has been with Louis for the past week and its really annoying, she's clinging to him. everyday after rehearsals she come by and they go to Starbucks or go shopping. it's always out in public too, nothing special or just them selves, but today Louis was laying in bed, sick.

      the poor lad must have gotten something with all the outdoor stuff. he had a fever and really couldn't keep anything down, so management gave us a month off. I was currently with Louis, no Eleanor, just me and Lou. "hey boo, I made you some soup. it's just the broth, doctor said you need to have just liquids." I said carrying the bowl to his bed.

       "-ummy hurts." he whined into the pillow.

      " I know, come on sit up. soup will help." I said sitting down in front if him. I pulled a pillow up from behind him so he could sit up comfortably.

      " feed me." he said innocently. oh my, that face, it was one of a puppy mixed the with pleading eyes of a child. How could I refuse.

       " sure boo." I held up the spoon and placed it in his mouth. the slightest moan came from his lips.

       " you cook so good haz." he smiled.

       " I'm glad you think so. no stop talking. eat up." I said feeding him more spoonfuls of broth. Once the bowl was empty I place it on his nightstand, and tucked him back in.

        " Harry." I heard as he grabbed my hand before  I walked away. I turned and saw him looking at me with those big blue eyes. " please don't leave me." I smiled slightly and got into the behind spooning him.

          " never Lou." I said and kissed the back of his head. he snuggled in closer to me and was engulfed in my warm arms.

          " hazza."

          " yeah Lou."

          " will you sing to me. distract me."

          " what do you want me to sing?"

         " anything. you voice makes everything sound amazing." I felt him smile.

          " ok." I thought a little, and clearing my throat I began to sing. " I've heard there was a secret chord that David played that pleased the Lord but you don't really care for music do ya? it goes like this the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift the baffled king composing Hallelujah. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah." before even getting to the second verse Louis was softly snoring. I smiled down at the older boy, his hair falling in his eyes, gosh why do you have to be so beautiful. I tried to slowly get out of the bed but Louis clung to me, which left me no choice but to lie down with him.

           I blinked trying to get my eyes to adjust, feeling around the bed I didn't feel the tiny body of Louis. Then I heard the gagging noise in the bathroom. I quickly shot out of bed and knelt by Louis who was sweaty and trying to breathe. " -arry, it hurts." Louis whined. he gagged a little and then was dry heaving into the toilet. I rubbed circles on his back.

        " Louis, I'm bringing you to the hospital." I said. he shook his head violently.

        "n-no I do-don't want t-to." he stuttered trying to breathe again.

        " your sick, your dry heaving, you can't keep any food down, I'm taking you." I got up and grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone. I wet a rag with cold water and put it on Louis's sweaty forehead. I picked him up bridal style and carried him out of the flat to my car. once he and I were buckled I drove off to the hospital cautious of Louis, in case he threw up in the car.

        we walked together into the hospital and waited till Louis got a room. once he was settled a doctor came and checked him and got an IV set up and plugged into Louis. " I hate hospitals." Louis grumbled.

        " I know boo, but you were too sick to stay home." I said moving his fringe.

        " -m tired." Louis yawned.

        " go to sleep then." I chuckled.

        " lay with me?"

        " sure." I said and laid down on the hospital bed with him. Louis put his head on my chest and snuggled closer.

        " thank you hazza. for all ways being there..." Louis mumbled.

        " anytime Lou." I said and kissed the top of his head.

_______________________________________________________

Awwwwwwwwww I love Larry :) lol isn't it obvious.

btw Harry's journal is up now so the goes along with this is you want to read it :)

              -lex<3