Your Song

-------------------------------------------------------

Your song

Luke- Kissing In Cars- Pierce the Veil 

She was always the one, I'll repeat it again

The one, no such thing as too young

You are younger than Luke, and it's taking a toll on you. Fans, people on Twitter, and even your parents disapprove of your relationship. Luke never paid attention to the rude comments and tweets because he loved you, and believed in the relationship you two had. Even though you both were pretty young, he was positive he wanted to be with you for a long time. Every time you were down and reconsidering being with him, he would always pull you back in and reassure you that everything was going to be alright. 

Ashton- Let Me Love You- Mario

Baby I just don't get it,

Do you enjoy being hurt?

You had known Ashton for awhile, and you were really close. After you caught your boyfriend cheating, you weren't sure where to go, so you called the only person you thought of. When you showed up at his doorstep crying, he immediately took you in. He didn't leave your side the entire time you were crying. 

"So what did he do this time?" Ashton asked once you were done crying. "Where do I start? We've been having problems for a while, and I just caught him cheating in our own house. I don't know what to do anymore." you said, starting to cry again.

"Hey, come here," Ashton pulled you in for a hug. You've haven't felt this loved in a long time. You would never admit this, but you always had a crush on him. After a little bit, you felt him move, and you looked up.

"Y/N, can I try something?" he asked. You nodded your head.

He slowly leaned in, and making sure it was okay, he kissed you.

"I've liked you for a really long time. I promise you. Ever since the day we met I've never thought about being with anyone but you. I didn't want to ruin our friendship, so I didn-"

You cut him off by kissing him again. "So does this mean you want to try?" he asked. 

"I've never wanted something more."

Michael- Somewhere In Neverland- All Time Low 

 We'll talk about how your parents separated and 

how you don't wanna make the same mistakes as them.

Your parents were arguing again. The divorce is really taking its toll on the three of you. They've been arguing all night, and you were really getting sick of it. You texted your boyfriend Michael and asked if you could come over. He immediately agreed and you set out on your way. On the way out the door, you passed by the kitchen and heard them arguing. 

"I don't even know why I married you, you've become such a prick!" Your mom shouted. 

Tears began to fill your eyes, and you ran out the door to your car. It took all you had to focus on the road and not break down right there. Once you got there, he didn't even wait for you to knock before he was pulling you into a massive hug.

"They're arguing again." you said barely above a whisper. He nodded understandingly, but you just kept going on. 

"Michael, I'm scared. They just keep going at it, and it won't stop. It won't end. I don't ever want to go through that. I don't want that to happen to us. What if we end up arguing and you decide you can find someone better? What happens when you can find someone who loves you better than I can? Wha-"

He cut you off with a kiss. "No baby, don't start talking like that. That won't be us. You know what, all of those other girls may be out there. Someone better for me, someone who can love me better. But none of those other girls matter because I only want you. I want all of you, forever. We're strong enough to work through anything, alright? It's you and me against the world. I love you, and I'll never leave you."

You nod, suddenly exausted. "Can we go to bed now?"

"Of course, babe. Let's go."

Calum- Endlessly- The Cab 

 I'm not perfect,

but I swear I'm perfect for you.

"Mom, I don't care! I love him, and your opinion isn't going to change that!"

"Y/N, honey, he's just not good for you. You need to leave him."

"Why can't you just accept him like everyone else? Dad likes him, and my friends like him! You're the only one that doesn't approve!" 

"He's not good for you! He's in a band, he's always touring, he's never aroun-" 

"No, you know what, mom? I'm leaving. I'm tired of arguing." With that, you storm out. Right before you step out the door, your dad stops you. "I'll talk to her. It'll take some time for her to come around, but she will." He gave you a kiss on the forehead, and you left. You drove to Calum's house. 

You pull up and walk up to the door, knocking as tears fill your eyes, thinking about the argument you had with your mom. He opens the door. "Hey ba- wait, whats wrong? Do you want to talk about it?"

You both go inside, sit on the couch, and you immediately cuddle into his side. He wraps his arms around you and lets you cry into his shoulder. Your breathing slows, and you eventually stop crying, and it takes a few more minutes after that, but you finally speak up.

"She doesn't like you."

"Who, babe?" he questioned.

"My mom. I just don't get it! My dad likes you, all of my friends like you! She's the only one that doesn't! She keeps saying that you're never around because you're always touring. But she doesn't get that what we have is special to me. I just wish she would get it-"

"Hey babe, stop it. It's alright." Calum said. "Not everyone is going to approve. I understand where she's coming from. My job doesn't let me be with you as much as I want, but you and I both know that I love you very much and I do everything in my power to be with you as much as I can. I fly you out to where I am, and I come home on visits. No, my job isn't perfect. I'm not perfect, but I swear I'm perfect for you. We're perfect together and nothing is going to change that."

"I love you so much, babe." you say. 

"I love you too," he says, smiling and kissing you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael <33333

This one is a personal favorite. Message me with requests! 
-Rachel