Part One

The guys as we know them possibly by their stage name One Direction or as individuals Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan Harry Styles and Zayn Malik were lounging around One Direction head quarters.

Louis couldn't help but read the headlines with his best friends name on them.

Harry Styles spends 25,000 in Perth Casino.

Harry Styles And Taylor Swift break up no more Haylor.

Harry Styles starts rumours bout his ex.

Harry Styles goes for his 25th tattoo.

Harry Styles Badder then Malik.

Louis turned to his best mate.

"You've got to get this" he shoves the paper under his mates frowning face "under control"

Harry shoves it back "Take it easy"

"Take it easy" Louis echoes he shakes, his head.

"Our girls read about you in every paper, everyday" Louis tells him.

"They like it" Harry shrugs "so what"

"So what" Louis gets serious "your a bad image for One Direction Styles"

"Sure I am" Harry says he scrolls through his news feed on Facebook.

"I'm serious" Louis covers Harry's screen, in attempt to get him to listen.

Harry shakes his hand off "Easy there Louis"

"Harry can't you ever just listen?" Louis wants to know.

"I am listening" Harry protests, he runs his hands through his soft brown curls, his eyes blink, clearly not listening.

"No your not, you listen at the time but you never just wise up" Louis says.

"Don't bad mouth me mate" Harry says, he shifts away slightly from Louis.

"Your acting like a child, just cause your the youngest doesn't mean you can act half mature" Louis says.

"Don't you dare tell me that" Harry says, his green eyes flick to Louis, and back to his news feed on Facebook.

"How many girls this week, have you flirted with?" Louis wants to know.

Zayn looks up from his mirror, cause he knows Louis is treading in dangerous territory.

Louis hooks his eyes onto Zayn's eyes, Zayn says nothing and goes back to looking at his reflection.

"If you think you can do better try it" Harry is saying, his eyes never leave the screen, his shoulders are hunched over protectively.

"I never said that, but sometimes when your like this, I do think of how it would be, to have someone else in your place" Louis says, but before he knows what he's said he realises he shoved, the canary out of the nest.

Harry eyes darken, he turns to his best mate of three years and says.

"Well go on then Louis, mature one of the group" Harry says "see if you can do better then me"

"Don't say that" Louis Tomlison told his best friend Harry Styles, Louis in no way meant it to go this far.

"Why shouldn't I?" Harry demands back "Your suppose to be my best friend yet you attack me"

"I don't attack you its a simple point Harry, live with it, do something about it" Louis told him.

"Do something about it I will" Harry stood up, the rest of the four were silent. Niall stopped chewing his chicken wing, Zayn put down his mirror, and Liam stopped talking on the phone.

"Harry" Louis called as the front door opened.

"I'll do something about it Louis" Harry said back his voice near a whisper, "find yourself someone else"

The front door closed, everyone drew in a breath.

"Did that just happen?" Louis was asking.

Niall began to chew again, Liam started chatting slowly back into his mobile and Zayn lifted the mirror to his face.

"I should go after him" Louis began to stand up.

Liam rested a heavy palm on Louis leg "he'll be back, let him deflate, he'll come round"

Louis leaned further back into the lounge, he felt heavy, all through in their friendship they had disagreements, they each came back, this time something felt different, Harry meant it this time.

Find someone else? Surely the band wouldn't survive without Harry.

Louis told himself not to think like that, he'd come round.

Three hours later and nothing changed.

Louis mobile buzzed, I looked down to see a guy who looked just like Harry ringing my mobile the difference with this guy was that he wore glasses, his hair was flat not curly like Harry's and his name was Marcel, Marcel Styles, Harrys twin brother.