Art's Conduct: Vexed =6=

6 =

Nothing was right. If anything was right, then everything would reign perfectly. There wouldn't be reasons for wars. There wouldn't be any diseases. Not even the slightest misunderstandings could prickle havoc, but everything wasn't perfect thus my life became a result. I was coping with this, but why? Oh, right. I was stubborn, not to mention an idealist who didn't have the nuttiest clue with what she had to do with half of her workloads.

French was a language I struggled in, yet I pushed onwards as if I were expecting everything to fall into proper order with a snap of my fingers, yet I hadn't learned anything, but the basics of greetings, a few questions, statements, as well as, little cultural background, so basically, I was in deep doodoo.

As for my desires, it was evident that the truth lay in visual arts, but instead I went for another course in the performing aspects hoping that would gain an expectant approval, but in the end, I was only hurting myself more than aiding my confidence. At this point, I couldn't divide the line between fact and fiction without something barricading the way for the majority of the time.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I asked her as she plopped down on her seat with so much as a heady stare.

Mioun appeared confused, and he had every right to be because I, like him, was not eloquent with dealing with this type of woman. A woman who had an off-chance of having a nauseating case of serious bi-polar issues that couldn't be dealt with unless one slapped some sense onto her with bright plastic, flashy neon letters, and I hoped desperately that it wasn't the latter, considering all of my past experiences involved shutting everyone down before ceremoniously resenting them by showing the tenacious signs of physical and non-inert violence.

"Hey, what's wrong-"

I was hoping the woman would do anything, but lofty glaring, though it was official - everything in this world had a particular resentment towards me when she glared at my general direction - not directly at my figure, more to the side than usual for reasons that I could only deduce as impartial blindness, yet I flipped.

This chick supposedly went for a restroom break and disappeared for a couple of hours to find her practically disassembled, and worst of all, coming from the restroom facilities! How was I supposed to react to this? A soft giggle? An apologetic smile? A nonchalant, though overdramatic confrontation about the fact that she came out of the same room with a stranger and a guy no less?

Yes, say I did, because it wouldn't inadvertently raise suspicions.

Of course, not!

I'd be tripping balls if that were the case.

"Forget it," she stated with much conviction that I would have backed off if I were anyone else, but I wasn't anyone else. I was all flesh and bones with excessive fat that made me a Homo sapien, according to the categorization of a human's order of taxonomy.

"How am I supposed to do that when my eyes saw differently?"

"Do I have to respond to that?" she asked reluctantly.

"Depends," I started. "if you deny the fact that you had sex in the compartment,"

I wasn't sure who gasped at that, but that definitely brought her attention.

"I did not have so called "sex" in that compartment," said she in a frothy manner and not denying that she, indeed, had been doing some inappropriate activities in a public environment.

"Someone could have randomly walked in on you guys!"

"The door was closed,"

Closed? Closed! She must have drunk something peculiar before stepping board because it didn't matter if the door was closed or waving at everyone like a Disneyland ad. Someone- anyone could have broken it down if they realized something fishy going on. Who knew a person could spend hours in there without feeling the need to get out? Unless they had a catalysmic health condition, then I would understand, but a woman in her twenties brought up by a wealthy family? Although they were currently having financial issues, it was obvious that she was healthier than a plant on fertilizer and cow manuer!