Chapter Three

It felt like hours until we got to the spot he wanted to see. Although it felt like it took forever to get here, it was worth it. He took me about two miles away from the school near the park all the teens like to shoot hoops and swim in the summer time. There is woods behind that lead us into a valley filled with wild flowers and a calming feeling. But what I didn't know, was that there was a river with a waterfall past the valley. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  

"Wow...this..this is just breath taking." I told Shawn just mesmorized by the beautiful scenery in front of me. 

He looked at me with his smile that takes my breath away. "I thought you'd like it." He said as he took me to go sit in the grass near some bunnies that scurried off as we got to close. This boy makes me so nervous and yet at the same time I feel safe with him.

"You're very pretty, you know that?" He said gazing at me and making me blush.

"Whatever...I'm just a nerd who everyone would rather see gone then to have around in the way." 

"Whoever told you that is an idiot. I'm sure there was a time or will be when they realize just how amazing you really are. You're brave, smart, and you have a really great heart." Shawn said looking into my eyes. I glanced at his lips and wanted nothing more than to kiss them. I looked back at his eyes and saw a look that seemed as if he wanted to tell me something important. 

"Listen, Kassie...I...I don't know how to say this, but I just have to. I'm....." I didn't let him finish, my body just kind of took over and the next thing I knew, I was kissing him and he ended up pulling me over against him. WOW! His lips fit perfectly to mine and his touch set fire to my flesh that gave me cold chills. He held me so tenderly and made me feel special. This was my first kiss and I must say it wasn't bad at all. 

"Oh my gosh, I..I..I'm soooo sorry," I said covering my mouth looking at him horrified, " I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have done that." My face turned bright red, my gosh I hardly know him and I kissed him. He probably thinks i'm insane. 

"No. Don't be sorry, I liked it. What I mean is, I like you." Awh his face is red and he looks nervous.

"Really?"

"Yes silly girl, you're pretty amazing." He said looking at me with a look that made my stomach knot up and flutter. 

"Shawn, you make me feel safe." I told him because honestly, he really did. '

" I'm glad, I feel protective of you." Him saying that made me smile like crazy. 

Shawn's P.O.V

Wow, she is one amazing girl. I can't believe she just kissed me and told me I make her feel safe. This is just crazy! I'm really starting to fall for her, I wish she would have let me finish before attacking me with her mouth, although I'm not complaining too much. That kiss though, that kiss was one in a million. Her lips on mine just felt right and it made me want to kiss her forever. Her touch was so gentle and yet so sensual without her even realizing it. I liked the way she held me and took charge. I'm really starting to like the "nerd" I hurt and damaged so much. That insult about herself was hard to take considering I was the one who told her that. I want to tell her, but I'm too scared ot see what she says. I don't want her unhappy and to feel like she can't trust me.

"Kassie, I want to show you how special you are. You need that." I said hugging her to me. I will tell her when I get her to fully trust me and understand my situation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I have had so much go on and I totally spaced about this story. But I plan to actually finish it after so long. Hope you enjoy! :D