05.

Season 1 Episode 5: Moo Shu To Go.

Once Khloe had calmed down Alec brought her home before anyone else left Magnus'. She arrived at her room and Alec told her he would be across the hall if she needed him for any reason.

She was a little disappointed that Alec didn't stay with her any longer but she brushed it off and took a long soothing shower.

Khloe finally stepped out of the shower and into the steamy bathroom. She dried herself off and put her pajamas on and her two necklaces.

She fell face first down onto her bed exhausted and pulled herself under the covers the events of the day finally hitting her full force.

She lost her mom because she didn't want to lose her love. Her frail hands wrapped around the necklace her mother had given her and Clary just before she pushed them through the portal and sent them to Luke.

Her fingers gripped the purple crystal tightly as she thought of her mother and how much she would be disappointed in her for screwing up and killing the memory demon.

Before Khloe had to think about anything else Khloe's mind was pulled into a vision.

Jocelyn Fray lay in the air floating in a bubble or something along the lines as Valentine leaned over her examining her state.

Valentine looked up from Jocelyn and looked up directly where Khloe was and smiled.

"Hello, my children. Do you want your mother? Give me the Cup!" Valentine hissed.

Khloe was pulled out of the vision with a slight scream escaping past her lips. She took a deep breath as she let go of the necklace and let it drop and resume hanging around her neck.

Khloe's door opened and Alec quickly walked into her room and to her side.

"Are you okay? What happened? I heard you scream?" Alec asked a million questions.

"I'm fine Alec," Khloe told Alec as she fell down onto her bed in a seated position.

Alec walked over to Khloe's side and sat beside her.

"No, you're not," Alec said looking at the strawberry blond.

It was very clear that she was still distraught over almost losing her memory of Grace.

She looked up at him tearing her eyes away from her hands and sighed.

"I don't want you to see me as a different person."

"Why would I see you as a different person?" Alec asked.

"After what I told you. About me and Grace. I mean there were guys I was interested in but when I realized I was bisexual... I was scared." Khloe sighed. "To this day Clary and mom don't know."

"Who does?" Alec asked.

"Aside from you Grace and myself, there was Max and Jordan. All four of us were really close." Khloe told him.

"are you sure you're okay?" Alec asked concerned. "Nothing happened?"

"I'm fine. Nothing happened you can go." Khloe reassured Alec.

"Okay if you need me I'll be in the training room." He sad as he stood up and walked out of her room leaving her door open.

She swallowed thickly knowing that she lied to Alec. But what was she meant to tell him? 'Oh, I'm fine aside from the fact that I just saw my supposed dad leaning over my mom who was floating in a bubble. Oh also did I forget to mention the fact that he spoke to me through the necklace.'