10

☆*:.。. o Your POV o .。.:*☆

I woke up, the bright shining sun lighting up the room. I turned over to see a sleeping Zane.

wOAH SHIT DID WE...

WAIT no we didnt. Whew

I sighed in relief. I started to get ready for the day; by that I mean by walking over to grab my phone from the charger plugged into the inconveniently placed outlet.

I checked the time: 9:00. Damn I never wake up this early. i smelled a good smell that smelled like the smell of pancakes coming from downstairs as the smell of the smell of pancakes came up the stairs. I walked downstairs to see Zianna cooking them.

"Ah! Good morning, sweetheart! Breakfast is almost ready!" She said very enthusiastic almost waiting for someone else so she can talk louder. Why am I not surprised.

XxX

After breakfast, Zane took me-- or well I dragged him-- to the park. I hopped on a swing.

"Y/n. You're going so slow!" Zane said.
"So?" I sassed at him.

He went up behind me and pulled the swing back as far as he could, then he ran pushing it as high as he could then ducked out of the way. I started laughing as he stood to the side satisfied.

"See? Isn't is more fun to go high?"
"Shut up, Zane!" I laughed out.

He smiled. As we were there talking, a group of sketchy fellow citizens came over.

"Well well well. If it isn't the bitch and her boyfriend." The voice said, which I presumed to be Sasha's.

"H-He's not my b-boyfriend."

I saw Zane wince.

"HAHAHAHA! GOOD JOKE." A different voice, most likely Ivy's because of the pitch, screamed.

I was still swinging like an idiot. You can't blame me the wind feels good on my face!

"Get her." Alex's voice rang.

The 3 girls came over towards me & Zane.
Zane was pinned to the ground by Alex as my swing was held up by Sasha & Ivy.

"St-Stop." I said, trying to jump off. The girls used some potion to throw my swing as high as possible.

I screamed. I was falling down. I could die. This could be the end. Great. Lovely. I don't wanna die. Fuck off depression. Hey look Zane is under me.

Guess I'm falling for Zane. *snort* ;]

Zane caught me. He was practically hyperventilating.

"WHAT THE HELL SASHA." He screamed.

Sasha laughed and walked away with he gang.

"You okay?" He said in a soft voice.

Can I just say that voice was super sexy.

"Y-Yeah..." I said.

He pulled me closer to him.

"Thank Irene you're okay..."

🌚 it's ya Boi back with a cute but short chapter yaya