Destiny is Served

BY: idet843

Kara is a struggling restaurant owner in the most famous city. Her father taught her everything he knew about the business. She learned from her mother to never fall in love. Her mother didn't want Kara or the middle class life she had with Kara's father resulting in a divorce between her parents when she was a child.Her father died three years ago leaving Kara to struggle with holding onto their family restaurant in an area of New York that has become full of high-rise condos and skyscrapers. She hasn't seen her mother since she was a child but all she has to do is look in the mirror to see her look alike face. She had a front row seat watching her mother use her beauty to get what she wanted. Some of the things her mother did are now affecting her. Kara's restaurant is the latest target of developers and businesses using any means necessary to gain access to land they need to build their dream high-rises. Two of the biggest corporations determined to get her land are major rivals with a secret between them that has already destroyed a marriage. Will Kara align herself with the family that now has her mother as their matriarch or will she give in to the demands of the Hurst family. Their need for her land borders on desperation and Braylin Hurst is fighting his need for her.