P.S. I miss you.

I saw her today once I got back for hanging out with my buddies. She was sitting on her steps writing in her notebook and jamming out on her iPod; she's mouthing the words or she's singing. I can't tell I live across the street. 

"So, Travis are you coming later? Yo, Travis, you hear me? What are you looking at?" He follows my gaze and looks out the driver window. "You think she'll want to come?" 

"Marissa's not like that." 

"Everyone needs some action, I know I do." He turns off his truck and steps making his way towards her. We walked across the street. Marissa stopped writing, paused her iPod and looked up at us. "Hey dude." 

"Hey Marissa, this is Micheal." 

Silence 

"Get on with it." 

"Get on with what?" 

"Travis if it wasn't for my mom knowing your parents you wouldn't talk to me." 

"Now is the perfect time for you two to talk outside your parents. Come to a party with us?" 

"I'm not going to be any fun." 

"Once you have a few drinks, you'll loosen up." 

"That's just it I don't drink." Micheal starts laughing then he realizes that she's not joking and stops. "You're serious?" 

"100%" 

"Why not?" 

"Reason." 

"Okay but let me guess you don't own a skirt?" 

"And?" 

"And there is no way you're wearing jeans to this part. So, we're going shopping." 

"We what do you mean we?" I glare at Micheal. 

He whispers to me. "Imagine her riding you just in black high heels." Oh I can see it now. We're in a dark bedroom; she's completely naked except for those heels; on top of me. She has her back arched, my hands on her waist, thrusting in and out of her. She's moaning my name, god that's hot. 

"I take it we're going shopping." Micheal gives me a smirk. 

"That better not be about me." Marissa says looking at the bulge in my shorts. 

"Cocky much, Marissa?" she stands up in front of me, glances down. "I'm not the one who's cocky." Then she looks at Micheal, "I have to go get some stuff." He nods, she walks into her house. 

"You were thinking about it, weren't you?" 

"Guilty as charged." I smile. She comes out, locking her front door on her cell phone. "Hello, is Dr. Susan Raydne there?" (Raydne pronounced Ridden.) "Yes, this is her daughter Marissa Raydne."... "Yes, yes, thank you."... "Hey, mom. Yes, I'm fine. I just wanted to tell you that I'm going shopping. Then I am going to a party so I probably won't be home when you get off work."... "Yes, I have my medications."... "Yes, I will take them at 10. No, I won't be drinking nor doing drugs."... "No, mom I can't promise you that."... "Yeah, I'll buy some before we go shopping. Bye, mom, love you." Marissa turns to us, "Will it be okay if we stop and buy some condoms on our way to the mall?" I about chocked on my spit. 

"What?" I asked dumbfounded. 

"I told my mom I can't promise not o have sex. So, she's making me pick some up." She shrugs. 

"I think I'm in love with you." Micheal tells her. 

"Ha, ha. Come on lets go already. We pile into Micheal's truck. He drives to the closest grocery store. She tells us that she'll be right back.. 

Five minutes later... 

Marissa comes back, "What you buy?" 

"Two boxes of medium and large regular condoms, a strawberry banana Sobe and a box of medium strawberry flavored ones." 

"Strawberry?" 

"Yeah, it is my favorite flavor." She keeps on surprising me.

***At the mall***

Michael made Marissa take off her sweat shirt, leaving her in a black tank top and her skinny jeans. Also, he made her take down her hair. After an hour of walking and shopping(We made her get some black heels.). We got hungry so we went to the food court. Michael and I get a little bit of everything at the Chinese restaurant. We saw Marissa and we found a table. We ate like girls' compared to the food Marissa had. She got: 2 mashed potato bowls from KFC, a foot long sub, harvest cheddar sun chips, and a bag of sliced apples. Plus, she ate it all!!! I have never seen a girl put away that much food. 

"So, Marissa do you have a boyfriend." Micheal asks. 

"Nope the last guy cheated on me because I wouldn't have sex with him." 

"How long did you guys date?" 

"A month but he pushed sex since we started dating and there was just something about him that made me stay with him for that long." Micheal stood up and said he had to take a piss. 

"Do you know what made you stay with him for that long?" 

"I think it was that he wanted me and paid attention to me." 

"He wasn't the only one paying attention." 

"And what did you notice?" 

"You only sit on the left side of your porch to write in a notebook during the day time. You like to look at the night sky by lying down in the grass. Plus, by the way you look at people and objects that you've gone through a lot of shit. Very few people know what you've gone through. You don't want peoples' pity or judgment. Plus, you always surprise me."I stare into her eyes and she stares back into mine.  

Then, she keeps on surprising me by leaning in a kissing me.