Lady Talk: Part III

It is still night, and Storm drives the car at 90 miles per hour, as Kenya tightly holds her broken arm, trying to ignore her suffering nervous system.

"What do you mean? Did it come for you too?" Tiffany says, starting to believe in the paranormal, in the things she fears the most.

"Yeah, I was at my house. It was two years ago, I was sixteen at the time. My boyfriend climbed into my room, we had sex for the first time. It was kind of awful actually, it was his first time so, you know, it was over very quick." Storm laughs a little, but then gets serious again. "I went into the bathroom, into the shower. I sat down, crying, afraid he wouldn't love me no more, because at the time, I thought I was bad at sex. As I was crying, I realized that everything turned black, it was like, if I was blind or something. Then, everything turned white, I was afraid. The three-headed creature appeared in front of me, the Terk, and told me I had to kill my boyfriend in ten minutes or he would kill me." Storm says, slowing the car down, and turning to the left, to an off-road, into the woods.

"So, you killed him?" Kenya asks, identifying with Storm's fear, as she felt it not too long ago.

"No, I fainted. When I woke up, I was told by some men, that everything was going to be okay. I immediately asked for him, but the Terk... the Terk took him away." Storm says, holding her tears back.

"I'm so sorry, Storm. Did the creature killed him?" Tiffany says.

"No, it just took him away, kidnapped him, just to torture him. I have to find him. It's been too long now. I can't imagine what that kind of pain can do to a person. I hope he's alright." Storm says, letting one tear out, but quickly wiping it off her face, as she stops the car in front of castle in the middle of the woods. "Anyway, here we are, girls."

"What is that?" Kenya asks, amazed at what she's seeing.

"That? That is the Invisible Castle. Welcome to your new home. You can see it, right?" Storm says.

"Yep." Tiffany says, with a smile on her face.

Tiffany has to decide if she tells Storm she will help her find her boyfriend or if she just doesn't say anything.