Rain Down

Okay, for this imagine Im gonna write it a little more explicit. I don't really include sex scenes so, If they're horrible than , sorry.

Comment, and let me know.

__________________________________________________________________

You and Roc both sat in the living room at both ends of the couch, with your eyebrows knitted, and your arms crossed fiercely. You guessed it. You were in another fight. You and Roc were both very dominating and aggressive, so you guys always clashed over the smallest things. Being that, you both had fiery personalities, no one was letting up.

"How about you just take back what you said, and we can go back to playing the game." you snarled, placing a fake smile on your face.

He snickered, unfolding his arms. "Tuh!" he retorted. "You thought."

"You started it, you crackhead!" you snapped, throwing a pillow at him. He laughed at your attempt to hurt him, and threw the pillow back 10x harder, ruining your hair in the process.

You sat there with a blank face expression, as he burst into a chorus of laughter, smacking his knee.

"Look at your hair!" he laughed louder, pointing at you.

You looked like the grudge. Haha.

"I hate you," you groaned, chuckling a little.

He smiled longer, wiping his tears from laughing so hard. 'Whoo!" he exhaled, reaching out for you. "Come here, baby."

You mean mugged him, dragging yourself from the other couch, plopping into his arms.

He kissed all over your face, causing you to giggle and mush his face softly.

"Stop Roc , " you giggled, putting your head down.

He laughed lightly, before smoothing your hair down.

"Im sowy for messing up baby YN's hair." he fake sobbed, forcing his bottom lip out.

You laughed, mushing him again. "Yeah, you better be." you warned. "Cause my next hair appointment, is coming out of your money, Double R." you mocked, pressing your index finger into his hard, bare chest.

"yeah, whatever." he laughed, kissing your cheek. "Just take back what you said." he muttered into your smushed cheek.

You jump from his embrace, pointing a finger at him.

"No, no no no." you fake cried, putting on an act. "Not until you take back what you said first!" you ordered.

"What did I say?" he giggled, pulling you back onto him.

"You said, that my bottom lip was so big that, if I pulled it over my head I could wear it as a beanie." you smugged, shaking your head, ignoring his laughs. "That wasn't right."

"Alright baby, Im sorry." he cooed, kissing your lips softly. In a matter of seconds, the kiss turned from sweet, to sensual, to lust in an instant. You both pulled away breathless from the kiss, with half opened eyes. As you're foreheads both locked, he whispered to you in a seductive tone.

"Why don't you let me show you how sorry, I am." he whispered, lifting you from the couch and up the stairs where the bedroom awaited.

[If you, don't like this kind of stuff then I highly suggest you don't read below.} But I know you will, TM are some freaks anyway. Lmao, back to the story.]

He lifted you all the way to the top of the stairs, still kissing you. You both were sexual frustrated. With you, having work and him having work you guys barely made time for "it". You wasted no time, in ripping his shirt off of his body, revealing his perfectly rowed abs.