Your Wedding - The Proposal

Harry: You are a muggle-born Gryffindor, same year as him

It was very sweet really. After the war, you both agreed to finish your education and returned to Hogwarts. Headmistress McGonnagal had asked you to go to her office for a few minutes, you talked about your future, and how she was willing to hire you as Hogwarts' Charms teacher when you finished schooling.

Then she accompanied you down to the Great Hall and blind folded you. You could hear happy cries all around the large room and the blindfold was removed to reveal Harry kneeling before you, a ring in his hand.

 You could hear happy cries all around the large room and the blindfold was removed to reveal Harry kneeling before you, a ring in his hand

"Will you marry me (F/N)?" He asked anxiously, you could see the nervousness hidden in his tone. A smile formed in your lips.

"Yeah.. Yeah I'll marry you!" You pull him up and kiss him passionately, the students' and staff's cheers in the background as your lips collided.

Neville: You are a pure-blood Hufflepuff, two years older

You were pretty sure Neville meant for it to be a surprise. But he couldn't really be trusted with something without losing it less than twelve hours after. So when you woke up to see a small box on his bedside table, you weren't all that surprised.

"Where is it-" He cut himself off, his eyes widening as he saw you holding the box. "Uh- I uh"

"Of course I'll marry you Nev." You smile brightly at him and he sits next to you on the bed, sliding the ring on your finger.

" You smile brightly at him and he sits next to you on the bed, sliding the ring on your finger

"Love you"

"Not as much as I love you."

Draco: You are a pure-blood Slytherin, one year younger

You had been invited to the Malfoy's annual Christmas Ball. Perfectly normal since your family was usually invited to do whatever the Malfoy family was doing. Simply because Theo and Draco had become friends in Hogwarts and you two had grown closer.

This time was different, however, you were going as Draco's official girlfriend. You arrived at the large manor with your parents and brother in tow, and immediately your eyes started searching for your beloved.