Everything Changes - Part Two.

After a while of walking along, we came to a dead end in the road. ''Oh JOY!!'' Amber threw her hands up in the air,''now what?!''. I stared at my reflection on the pavement, trying to avoid eye contact with her. Suddenly, my phone started playing Paramore - Crushcrushcrush at full volume. I scrambled for my pocket and pulled the phone up to my ear.

''Hello?''

''Hello, Hazel..''

''Who is this?''

''You don't need to know that. Anywa--''

''Excuse me?! Who is this?''

''Is your sister with you?''

''Yes, she is.''

''Then please put your mobile on loudspeaker.''

''O-okay..''

''Thank you. This is Anthony, your mother's murderer. I have been searching for you and your sister ever since your mother died. I understand that this is very hard for you to comprehend, but I want to become your new father. I mean, think about it. We could start a new life in a completely new state, perhaps a new country, you could both get top a quality education, and--''

''ARE YOU COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR MIND?! You murdered our mother, and now you want to be a part of our lives? Well you can dream on, you sick human being!''

''Well, just remember this. I will find you Hazel, and your sister too. I will do whatever it takes. And you can't st--''

I slammed the phone down on the ground, and watched it fall into pieces; just like my heart. ''Hazel! Now we have no phone AND nowhere to go!!'' Amber shouted in my face ''Why do you have to be so pathetic?!''. I hung my head in shame, trying to hold back the tears that were slowly forming. I took one last look at my sister, and walked away. 

Anthony's POV: 

'Ugh, another day at the office. I need to find Hazel and Amber before it's too late... Maybe if I use a fake threat, I could coax some information out of them. No, scrap that, it's far too obvious..'

''Watch where you're going!!'' 

Papers scattered the hallway. What an idiot! I had been so busy thinking about my plan that I had knocked the CEO of our company over. ''I am so sorry! I was just planning my...'' think Anthony, think! ''My next project! Yes, my next project. It's abou--''

''I don't care what your next project is about, just try not to trip me up next time, okay?''

And with that, he left me standing there, surrounded by papers. ''Oh great'', I cursed under my breath. I picked up the papers, and left to go to the annual staff meeting. ''Damn it!'' I thought out loud, ''I can't get Hazel and Amber out of my head..'' I will find them, and I will get the revenge that I need. My name is Anthony Clarke, and I will not be controlled by anybody!