one.

"Lenny!" Chante called her boyfriend's name as she walked in the house with the mail. She was tired of seeing the stupid light, water, and electric bills piling up. Sometimes she wished she never got involved with Lenny because of his money problems, but she was too deep in love with him to be thinking of leaving.

Chante knew how attractive she was. She was a caramel-colored girl, with her blonde, curly hair cut in an asymmetrical bob, where the front stopped at the top of her chest. Her body was what a lot of men adore in a woman: a big ass and a big chest. She was blessed with both. She reminded you of Beyoncé.. and there was one good thing about her. Nothing on her was fake. Not the little waist, small feet, or even the two dimples that popped up on her chin when she smiled. Everything was real. Her main bitch always tried to get her away from Lenny, tryna find her a better nigga she knew she could get.. but, something in her heart knew she couldn't leave him.

She slipped off her bunny slippers and walked past the living room where she heard Lenny. He was sitting at the kitchen table, on his phone, looking through the newspaper for any available job. "Yeah, bruh.. this shit stressful. Nah, bruh.. you good. Lemme holla at you later though, Tai in." He turned off his phone and looked behind him to see Chante walking in the kitchen with her lil' ass shorts on. They were boyshorts, but fluffy. He loved when she wore them bitches because anytime she walked, her ass clapped. He just hated when she went out wearing them, especially because of the new neighbors they got. Lenny wanted to move so bad, but he had to get the gwap to go.

"I see you wearing them freakum shorts, girl-" He was interrupted by Chante tossing the mail in front of him and then going to the fridge. "What this?"

She pulled out some apple juice out of the fridge and slammed the door closed. "What else they gon be? They bills, Lenny. Light, water, and electric bills." She snapped at him before turning towards a cabinet to get a glass. She thought Lenny was cute when he played dumb, but when it came to a situation like this, there were no smiles on her face. She moved in with him, not to be evicted from their house.

Lenny loved his girl to death. Shit, he'd do anything for her. He was twenty-eight and she was twenty-five, so he knew why she was so bitchy about bills. She thought the world revolved around money, but when she got as old as him, she'd realize it isn't. He doesn't wanna stress himself and try to get it through her thick skull, so she was gonna have to find out herself. He still looked for a job, because he needed the money. A new release of Jordans were coming out next week and he had to cop em.

"Oh, aight. I'll fuck with em later," He took off his reading glasses and slid his chair back, watching Chante's backside as she stood on her tippy toes to get a glass. "C'mere, Tai. You look good."

Chante continued to fetch for a glass even though Lenny's words made her inner parts do backflips. Lenny was a buff, darkskinned man. His upper body weight was completely made up of only his swole muscles and shoulders. He always kept his hair in a low cut, and had to always have his waves swimming. He had the straightest, white, pretty smile Chante had ever laid eyes on, and to compliment that, he had forbidden hazel eyes. He had a deep, base laugh and voice, and wouldn't be caught dead without his diamond earring in his right ear. Standing at exactly 6 feet even, he was beautiful. When you look at him, you wouldn't think that he's having money problems, the way he carries himself and his girl.