Christmas

Pam Penny called everyone and told them to come to the house with Christmas presents for both of them okay Mark Fields your here already Yeah I came here last night I called you to let you know that I was coming... Penny left her car there and took a train ,I got to go and pick them up to give you guys sometimes to set things up I will be taking Penny & Christina shopping , and you can call me when your ready... Mark Field are you going to purpose to Christina Penny Mark Fields Said Yes! I'm just waiting for my sister Martha & Nick Pain to share this moment with all her friends and families...

Mom Penny, Christina I'm taking you two shopping as a special Christmas present they went to there favourite mall Look Penny there's your old two best friend Martha & Nick Pain won't you go and surprise them Martha Pain & Nick Pain was shock to see you came home for Christmas . Penny it's so nice to we miss you very much your baby sister doesn't known is my brother Mark Fields is very mad and hit her ... I don't want to be there for his purpose to her , your sister refuse to listen to me. I told Christina Penny that she shouldn't married my brother refuse to listen to me and got really mad and slap me so hard and I fell to the ground my husband was working at that time.., She said to I'm going to marry your brother no matter what you said ! And then she said I'm not welcome in her house and my brother want's me to be there! Mom tell them not to call yet Maria Main & her husband Chester Main please don't call yet ..