my celestial nature

i walk up to the stand to get my book."i look so weird in this shirt",i say in my head.i got my book and went to 1st period(history,ughh).i walk in just when the bell rings(and of course everyone looks at me like im in alien)."MISTER BROOKS,HOW CAN YOU BE LATE EVERY DAY OF EVERY WEEK!!!",says mrs.maghers in her annoying british accent."i was just getting out of the library",i say in a tired voice.i sit down in my usual seat where my friend mark greets me in usual(and sometimes annoying)happy mood like everyday it rains donuts and gold."hey scott!!how your day?hows your mom?hows your"-ITS FINE,OK MARK!?!?",i burst in fury.he turns around and looks at the teacher.i begin to listen but it all just sounds like slured words.she hands out a paper and says something about 3-day project.as usual, i get done first then hand it in.i look at the clock and it had been only two minutes since she handed out that paper.i look back at her desk and i see a big A+ written on the front."did i do that,that fast?",i ask myself as i sit back down and begin to clear my desk to open my book,when i hear the door open and a black haired,thick latina comes into the class room and gives a note to the teacher.the teacher tells her to sit directly beside me.i stare in aw as time slows down and i look into her beautiful grey eyes.my eyes wander a little more down to see her boobs.she doesn't have a bra on.my pants tighten up as my boner comes loose."hi,my names yulianna.i come back to earth"yeah,um,hi,im scott,where ya from?"."im from cali,just moved here for my dads work.her voice sounded so sensual and calm.i sorta was drooling over her,then i thought about what she said."why would anyone move to odessa,TX??",i ask her."for the oil",she says in that sane sweet voice.at that moment i see my friend mark making hand signals saying that me and her are gona "DO IT"all night.i smirk.i get a chill and pull up my thin jacket.at this point ive let my eyes wander all around her(including her V).i stop staring and look her in the eyes again, "so beautiful she is",i thought to myself.i haven't had a girlfriend since forever....so i thought i would give this one a shot.