LETTER TO MY BROTHER!!!

LETTER TO MY BROTHER!!!! :)

 I opened my laptop for writing about you. But I lost words. I thought I was going to write a story or a poem but right now I don’t know what I am Writing. These are the words my heart spilling right now. I hope you understand what I am meaning to say.

 You’re the best brother that I could ever find. You are always there with me when I need you. You taught me to find happiness in my self. You tried to stop me from harming myself.

 It’s only been 3 months but it feels like you know me for eternities. You make me laugh when I am sad. You always bring a smile on my face when I see your messages. You taught me to be strong. You taught me to feel special. You made me feel special.

 I have never seen you in person but I saw a brother in you the first time we talked. You gave me support and made me feel like you’re beside me when no one was there. I pray to god everyday that I could see you soon.

 We both had hard times last few weeks. But you were beside me when I needed you. I believe that I was helping you too.

 I know I may not be the best sister ever but I know you will always be the BEST BROTHER EVER.

I know the girl who you will get married to will be the luckiest wife on planet.

Your son or daughter will be the luckiest kids on earth.

I hope I will be able to see your kids someday !!!

 I WISH WE WILL ALWAYS BE THER FOR EACH OTHER

I LOVE YOU A LOT POOH!!!

I WILL LOVE YOU TODAY, TOMORROW, THE DAY AFTER, THE DAY AFTER THAT DAY………..

THE POINT IS…..!!!

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!! :)))