Ask us [1]

Hey guys! It's really been a while since I updated this~ XD But I wanted to tell you guys that I'm not going to do the Free Talks anymore... :< Sorry!!! >.< I'm still doing asks and behind the scenes if you're interested... :<

Why am I stopping? Well, you guys wanted them to react to videos and stuff right? But as I was typing, I felt like it was getting repetitive... :< And I don't think you guys would like that...

So... I'm sorry about it... TT^TT Please insult me all you want and stuff...

===============================================================================

Miku: Ehhh?? No more free talks?!?!

Rin: Dear Author, I hope you burn in hell (owo)

Len: ... What's with that face....

Meiko: It's the regular sadistic Rin (XD) 

Kaito: Well.... We still have asks and stuff right...?

Gakupo: I kind of have to agree with Rin with that... I mean, what about the other people who request it a long time ago? And not to mention she didn't update this for like a long while...

Len: (There's nothing to agree with???)

Miku: Aw.... I'm sorry about it tho... To the readers... In return go ahead and truth or dare us, or ask as whatever you want!!! >.<

Meiko: Whatever they want?! Isn't that a bit too much???

Kaito: It's for compensation I guess....

Luka: (dots)

Rin: Come one guys, it can't be that bad!!

Miku: Yeah! Let's enjoy ourselves while we do this too!

Gumi: Guys! You forgot about me!!! (OAO)

Meiko: Haha!!! Now it's not my turn to get left behind anymore!!!

Gakupo: Haha, well now that everyone is together, let's ask?

Everyone: Ok!

Gakupo: So the first question is from utau1447: Rin and Len, what are ya'll favorite colors???????????????

Rin: Isn't that obvious? Mine is orange!

Len: Yellow of course!

Luka: Orange and banana huh... (=v=)

Kaito: Haha, well then what's next?

Gakupo: Next is from lonleyplanet120 : Can you make a pewds expretion (nce grammar lonley)

Miku: Can you make a pewds expression? What's pewds?

Gumi: Pewds is the most subscribed youtuber! He plays games and react to them.

Meiko: Wow, how many subscribers? 

Gumi: 27 million? I think it's like that now.

Miku: Seriously!? Wow...

Gakupo: So guys, do you think you can do any of these faces? *shows the computer*

Rin: Hahaha! These facial expressions are great!!!

Len: Wow, this is a masterpiece

Miku: But can we make them?

Kaito: I don't think so...

Luka: He's a special one with facial expressions...

Gumi: Right?! He's great!

Gakupo: *sweatdrops* Okay, so next question... From ChickCrazy101 : I got a question for all them....If you could save one person from a burning fire who would it be and why? =w=;;

Rin: You go first Kaito!!!! (>:D)

Kaito: Huh? Me?? Uh. Well... I guess I would save...

All: *waits in anticipation*

Kaito: Anyone I guess? Well, more like I'll try and save everyone because I don't want anyone to get hurt. But if it's only one person, then probably I'll just grab the person nearest to me. *tries to avoid Miku's gaze*

All: *sweatdrops* (Why don't you just say Miku already?)

Kaito: Who would you save Len?

Len: Huh? Well, I guess I would save... Rin? I mean, just because she's my sister! *blushes*

Rin: Oh really? That's cute Len~ *pats his head*

Len: *slaps her hand away* Don't call me cute!!

All: (Such a tsundere.)

Miku: Heh~ Then what about you Rin? Who would you save?

Rin: Huh? Oh, well.... hm...

All: (She's going to say Len too huh.)

Rin: *completely serious* Might as well merge you all into one human and save that person instead.

All: *cold sweat*

Luka: Wow... uh, nice.

Gakupo: What about you Luka?

Luka: O-Of course I would save you...

Gakupo: How sweet? I would save you too~! *hugs her*

Luka: *blushes*

Meiko: Che. You lovebirds.

Gumi: Hehe, who would you save Meiko?

Meiko: Me? I would save the person that I liked in my past.

[Author: Oooohhhhhhh spoiler alerrrrrt?]

Meiko: .....

Gumi: You're so stupid author-san~ She didn't spoil anything~ I mean, I know that you're gonn--- mmmmfhfhfhljsdkasfr

Luka: *stuffs her mouth with a carrot* That's too much Gumi, the readers can't know about it yet.

Meiko: *sighs* Well, it's not news, it's just going to be more drama and trouble for me. (=.=)

Gumi: *coughs*

Meiko: Who would you save Gumi?

Gumi: Ugh... Well since I haven't found someone in the story, I would just stick to Gakupo for now. (:P)

All: (So carefree...)

Miku: Haha~

Rin: You haven't said who you would save Miku!

Miku: I would save Kaito of course! *smiles*

Kaito: *blushes*

Rin: Well, no surprise there. =v=

Miku: Well, that's that for today! I'm really sorry about the free talk incident... :<

Kaito: Special apoligies to: MetalOtaku12, sherry0202, helenpho1, amineyaoilover58, gumimegapoid, and MZgaming.

Rin: Thanks and

Len: Please give us more suggestions for the next Ask us!!