Chapter Two

As I walk down the hallway, the past flashes back in my head. I didn't give it any mind at all, but I did run my fingers through my black hair.

"Yo Dark!" I heard from behind. I turned and saw Huges. I waved back, keeping my straight face

"Hey Huges" I said and he gave me the silly grin as always.

"How was your mission?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"It was fine." I said and he patted my shoulder.

"That's good.." He gave me a small smile and I blinked slightly. "Well, I should let ya go now, Dark. You should go and rest before Mustang give you another misson"

"Yes sir" I said blunty and saluted to him before I left. Why was he so nice me? I haven't been treated like that for a long while? I though to myself. I kept looking straight.

I exited the command center and heard the pound of footsteps behind me. " Hey, wait!!" I turned to see that it was Edward, looking out of breath as if he ran after me. We locked eyes for what felt like moments before he spoke.

" Why? Who did you attempt to transmute?" Edward asked , sadness in his voice . I waited a moment to speak before I saw the other one , the one in the armor,  walk behind him.

"My boyfriend, and you lost of arm and leg, while your brother lost his entire body, no?" my question was answered by the pained look on the smaller one's face.

My eyes looked at them for a quick moment before I continued to walk,  moving away from them.

" Where are you two going now? As in , right now ? " My voice was low yet still audible. "If no where, come and follow me, if you want to know more "

I was horribly blunt about everything so the two followed me as I walk down to street, towards my small home in Central.

Unlike the Elrics, I did have a home -- it was small but still a home.

They walked behind me until I entered the building where my home was. after walking up some stairs , I allowed them to enter the new place I called home, fully ready to tell them what happened to me.