Because I can.. And Because Kakashi is Hot ((Naruto One-Shot))

This is basically just a Kakashi one shot that I wrote when I was bored.. ^^"

ANYWAY!!

~Shinushira~

I'ma tell you about myself. I'm a 27 year old ANBU member of Konoha. Kunoichi blah blah blah.. Yeah. You don't really care...

So yeah.

My full name is Shinushira Sumatiki, WHICH IS A REALLY LONG AND UNNECESSARY NAME!! That's why I go by Shinu... It's shorter.. Damn parents..... Anyway! I'm a member of the ANBU, a jonin naturally. I graduated from the ninja academy around... Eh... 6? Chunin when I was 7, and then I became a Jonin at 14!! I'm awesome. Yeah. You know it!

((My picture is over there --->))

Okay! Well now that's out of the way... I stumbled as I bumped into somebody standing in the middle of the flipping street. "OI! MOVE OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET JACKASS!" I exclaimed, shoving past him. He turned around slightly, shit.

It was Kakashi.

DAMN! WHY DO I HAVE TO RUN INTO HIM OF ALL PEOPLE!!?

"Oh.. Sorry Shinu-san," He gave me one of his irresitable close eyed smiles, and I practically melted on the spot.

Damn him and his sexiness...

Oopps... I didn't just think that!

I sighed, and waved him off in a dismissal gesture, "Whatever Kakashi-senpai. Just don't do it again," I grumbled, passing him.

"Wait! Shinu-san!" He exclaimed, grabbing my wrist. I rolled my eyes, and pulled my ANBU mask back down over my face so he couldn't see my blush.

"What?"

He leaned down, putting his mouth.. I Uh think... Next to my ear. "Maybe you should stop hiding behind that mask of your's all the time,"

I scoffed and leaned away, "You're hiding behind yours!"

He laughed, "Well that's only because of I take down my mask ... I'll have girls throwing themselves at me,"

I rolled my eyes, "Sure.. Like anybody'll ever do that Kakashi-senpai," I replied, jumping off.

I leaned on the tree I had jumped to, and sighed, taking off my mask. I roughly took out my long pink hair out of it's ponytail, and let it fall to my ankles. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Why...Did it have to be him!?" I exclaimed, sliding he down the trunk of the tree and sitting down. I played with the ANBU mask in my hands, tracing the red lines with my finger. Me and Kakashi weren't usually on the best of terms... I hated him, he didn't really give a shit.. Yeah.. That's how the relationship works... But... Lately... Every time I see... Him.. I sighed and leaned my head back on the tree, letting my hands fall to my sides. Lately my heart suddenly starts pounding in my chest when I see him.. And... I feel this really weird emotion... Emotion..

God I hate emotions. I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them, placing my head on my knees. My ANBU mask still in hand. "Just Be Friends

All we gotta do is Just Be Friends.

It's time to say goodbye, Just Be Friends.

All we gotta do is Just Be Friends.

Just Be Friends, Just Be Friends.

Early morning yesterday it finally occurred to me.

Just like a puzzle where I had placed every single piece.

And now I don't know what to do-

Now that I see what we're both moving to-

Is this the point in time where we both prayed and hoped we'd be?