life is meaningless

im the girl you look at and judge. but not anymore, im tired of living in others shadows im becoming my own person and no ones stopping me. you look,judge,and laugh at me but i dont really know whats so funny because the next time you see me i wont be the same girl you thought you knew.no ill be the girl you wish you go to know and didnt judge haha looks like now the jokes on you!

im not the girl everyone thinks is mean,emo,a syco b***ch no im actually an emo that actually knows how to love and be nice im a b***ch if you make me one. you in my face yes the b***ch inside me will show and youll be blasted. so heres a story about a girl who doesnt care anymore

their once was a girl she was a very nice girl.but not everyone thought that, one day she was tired of all those people and decided that it wasnt them it was her so she got the knive and slit her throat. if all those people knew what they did lead her to do this do you absolutely think they will still do it? well i dont think so. but that girl was me im still alive for now but just wait you'll find out that im gonna be the one slitting my throat next if you keep calling me fat,ugly, and stupid. well im not fat,what i call fat is the fat thats on your stomich eating all those people. what i call ugly is the thing that looks back at you in that mirror and what i call stupid is all those people that sit on the short bus including you! now you see your not so perfect yourself so dont judge me! L8R!!!!!!!!!!!!!