Introduction

Alright, this is my fan-fic, and I just thought I'd try it, if it sucks, sorry, if it doesn't, yay me, I guess...  XD  Oh, and I obviously don't own any of the original Naruto characters!  I do, however, own Ookami and a few other made-up characters!  Anyways, you know the drill, vote, fan, comment, and keep reading!  Thanks!  

~ wolvez_rule_364

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

The man looked down on the terrified and shaking girl in the cage, waiting for her fate.  He smirked, this would be the best transfusion known to man.  He lashed out and grabbed her face in his hands, getting down close to her.  He grinned, "Say good-bye, little girl."  Her eyes widened as he stuck a poisoned shot into her neck, and then the life faded from them as she slumped down, and he released his hold on the lifeless carcass.  He opened the cage and picked up the body, carrying it over to the huge machine that they had recently perfected.  He yanked open the door and tossed the body into it as though it was yesterday's garbage.  "Now for the Ookami."  He muttered quietly, turning away from the machine and stalking out the door and into the sound-proof room next door, flinching as the sound of the almighty roar of the Ookami reached his ears.

He lifted his head, his gaze sweeping over the slightly-larger-than-normal wolf.  He smiled, the cage had worked.  It had reduced it to it's smaller form, "Perfect."  He mumbled.  Now the beast would fit into the machine.  He took a step forward, but paused at the thunderous growl coming from the animal.  'You will release me NOW!'  Her voice boomed in his head, causing him to flinch and instinctively grab at his head.  'Do it.'  She ordered again as she noticed his lack of obeying.  She saw his flinch and his grip tighten.  'Do I frighten you?'  The monster cooed with sarcasm and smugness, but then all traces of it dropped and she let out another furious growl.  'You should've thought about that before you locked me in here, insolent human fool!'  She sneered, baring her teeth threateningly.

The Ookami flattened her ears on her head, her teeth remaining bared, and the white fur on her back stood on end, showing her rage.  The menacing chakra coming off of her so thick that the man and his subordinates could see it was enough to make them fear for their lives, despite the cage that was designated to block off any use of chakra.  He was frightened (understatement of the century) for only  brief minute, however, before the man was gloriously thrilled.  They were witnessing the true power of the Ookami.  To be able to summon such chakra while in the cage was... incredible.  Of course, that was nothing compared to what she was like outside of the cage, but that just showed how outstanding she truly was.  The tailed beasts were a joke compared to her.

But, unfortunately, this little show of power had to end.  He walked over to the large missile-launcher they had put a tranquilizer into.  It wouldn't knock her out, but it would make her slow enough so that they could get the collar onto her and get her into the machine without too much trouble.

The beast's eyes never left him, 'Ha!' she snorted.  'You are even more of a fool then I gave you credit for,' she taunted.  'That won't work on me.'  She stated simply, as though she were talking about the weather.  Continuing in the same tone of voice, she said, 'Now why don't you put that down and let me go before you make an even bigger idiot out of yourself, hmm?' 

The man gave a short, humorless, bark of laughter.  "Not happening.  You, my little demon, are going to make me known as a genius."

This caused her fury to rise, 'I refuse to become your little test subject!'  She hissed furiously.  She let out a rip-roaring growl and her chakra flew about her and a cold wind blew through the room, even though there were no windows.  The man's eyes narrowed and a loud blast sounded in the room as he shot the missile.  It lodged itself in her side, the cage being too small for her to dodge, and she visibly clenched her jaw.  She lifted her lips in a snarl, exposing her large and deadly canines.  He knew it would take more than one to effect her, so he launched another one, and another one, and another one.  It finally started taking it's tole after the fifth one.  Her chakra shrunk back so it was no longer there.  Her yellow eyes narrowed on the man, who was smugly took aim again, shooting the sixth and final one.  She stubbornly stayed standing, refusing to allow them the satisfaction of her fall.  

The man gathered up necessary materials and with several others help, lifted a long metal pole that had the same ability to suppress one's chakra as the cage.  Even in her drugged state and with her cramped space, the Ookami put up a decent fight, but they did eventually get the collar onto her.  They led her out of the cage with a couple other metal poles, making sure she kept a safe distance.  She recognized that she was out, but she could barely stumble along, though she did growl and pull back when they tried to get her into the machine.

The man heard a few very unnecessary and rude words echo around his head, and impressively they were loud and clear, despite how weakened she appeared to be.  She pulled against them, and it started to work.  They all summoned chakra to strengthen their holds, but it still was just barely enough.  The tranquilizer was already wearing off.  Her strides were much more purposeful and less clumsy than when they had gotten her out of the cage.  It was wearing off much faster than the man had anticipated.  'Ha, I told you.  That'l teach you to underestimate me.'  The beast spoke mockingly in his head.  He furiously shut her out and with a huge tug, they managed to get her into the machine and shut the door before she could retaliate.  Several of the men passed out from using up all of their chakra.  Well, several meaning, all but the single man, though he was exhausted.  So he was left with roughly 65 jounin unconscious around him.  It didn't matter, he'd get to witness the results of the experiment for himself, and himself alone.  He looked up at the monitor on the side to see when it would be complete.  He was overjoyed to see it was nearly done.  And... done!  He thought gleefully as he walked over to open the large door.  Too occupied with his thoughts, the man didn't think much about opening the door and the power that he would be up against, and blindly swung it open.  Big mistake.

Standing before him was a girl.  Slightly shorter than your average 13-year-old girl, but that in itself was normal.  She had long white hair the sam color as the fur of the Ookami and those same yellow eyes.  The only thing not normal was the two furry white, wolf ears sticking out of the top of her head and the fluffy tail.  Her bright eyes seemed to glow as she looked at the man innocently.  Then she gave a wicked grin, "I warned you, and now it's time to die."  In a flash she was behind the man, whose eyes had gone as wide as saucers, and without a second thought she snapped his neck cleanly.  She looked down at him with disgust, "And he's down for the count."  She turned on the others, who were just beginning to wake.  She glared and did a few lightning fast hand signs, and without even having to say anything, icy wind blew through in slashes, cutting into their flesh.  Their cries of pain seemed to satisfy Ookami, for she ceased the wind and turned to the machine instead.  Her eyes narrowed on it and she did a few hand signs before reaching out her hand and making a grabbing motion before clenching her fist.  The machine exploded, creating satisfying sparks that made even more satisfying fires.  Ookami looked over the people, who were trying to escape.  She laughed an evil laugh, "Oh, no, no, no.  you see, no one but I will be getting out of here alive."

Several of them pathetically began to beg for their lives.  "Please... please, I have a family, I have a wife and two kids... please don't kill me!"  They began to weep around her.

She just shook her head, "Tsk, tsk.  Now that's not my problem, is it?"  She turned her back to them, the flames were an acceptably large size, and the building was about to crumble.  Things had already begun to collapse.  She smiled maliciously, "I have to leave you now, but remember that you did bring this upon yourselves.  I gave you so many chances to let me go."  She shook her head in a disappointed fashion.  She jumped up and onto the roof through a hole in the ceiling that had collapsed already.  "Good-bye, now."  

Ookami turned to leave, but out of the begging and weeping ones came an angry one.  "Your going to rot in Hell!  You selfish, evil brat!"

Pausing, Ookami turned back to him with a smirk on her face, "Tell me something I don't know."

And then she turned and ran away, successfully ignoring their frustrated and anguished cries.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So?  What'd ya think?  Please teeeeelllllllll mmmeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tee hee hee!  XD!   Anywhoosles, I do want to know, so... yeah.