chapter 7; A haircut

It was 4:30 and Blake had told me to get ready to go buy ice cream. I went to my room and got our some dark blue skinny jeans, a purple shirt that read "STAR POWER!" In golden letters and white flip flops.

I walked out of my room and followed Jace and Blake out to the ice cream store. It wasn't a long walk, maybe 15 minutes. I got chocolate ice cream and Jace got strawberry becuse he didn't like chocolate ice cream. When I asked him why he said that it looked like shit. Blake didn't get any ice cream at all. We walked to the park after getting our ice cream and sat down.

  "So we know about your friend." Blake said suddently.

  "What?" I asked. Was he talking about Ollie?

  "Ollie." Jace answered for him.

  "What about him?" I asked them.

  Was this a bad thing? Jace and Blake turned to look at each other then Jace walked away leaving me alone with Blake.

  "You shouldn't hang out with those types of.. 'people'." He said putting air quotes when he said people.

  "What are you talking about?"

  "He's different." He said then looked away. "But I'm not allowed to tell you why." He looked down at his shoes and his hair fell down on his eyes.

  "I won't go around telling me what to do. He's my friend." I told him then walked away back to the apartment.

  Halfway there Jace walked up behind me. "What do you want?" I asked him.

  "I knew that Blake would tell you that about Ollie."

  "I don't understand. What's so bad about Ollie?"

  "It has something to do with his last test. That's all I can tell you."

  "Thank you for telling me as much as you can."

  "I didn't want you to be mad at me too. And... Can I ask I ask you something?"

  "Sure."

  "Do you like my hair?"

  "I still like your hair." I answered.

~~~~ DAY BEFORE TEST #3 ~~~~

  Tomorrow would be the third test. I also started hanging out with Ollie more often. I also wondered why his eyes weren't the same color like Sheldon, Jace, and Blake. The 3 of them had the same dark blue eye color that looked like dark blue ink.

  "Can I ask you something?" I asked.

  "Sure."

  "Why do your eyes look black? They're not like Sheldon's."

  "It's because something happened on my last test."

  "Will you tell me what happened?"

  "Yeah. I promise."

  So that was still a mysterie. We were walking towards the park eating strawberry icecream. It was only us two waking there. I want to know why Blake doesn't like Ollie and what happened on his last test. But nobody would tell me until my last test.

  We stoped walking and sat down on an old wodded table in the park. The tree that was about 3 feet away was giving us shade from the sun. It was June and the sun was already drying up all the flowers that didn't get any or enough watter.

  Ollie stood up and walked towards me. He stoped when he was standing right in front of me. I stared at him and i think he was staring back at me, I wasn't sure because his hair was covering his eyes. Then I thought of a staring contest, what if we were having a staring contest right now?