0.01

My body bounced once on the bed once as he pushed me roughly on it. A smirk played on his lips as swiftly pulled down my jeans. Hurriedly, I pulled my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra. 

"You're so fucking hot," he murmured as he pulled down my thin fabric of underwear. 

"I know, you tell me all the time," I pushed myself into a sitting position before sliding off the bed and to my knees in front of him. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he muttered as he struggled with his belt. 

"Calm down, babe," I slid his hands off the buckle and replaced them with mine. Easily, I undid the buckled and pulled it through the holes that lined the sides of his jeans. 

"We don't have time," he stumbled out of his jeans. I palmed him through his boxers and he groaned loudly. 

"I'm serious, we don't have time for this," he muttered reluctantly. I watched him, amused, as he struggled not to let me blow him. 

"If you say so," I looked up at him with wide, innocent eyes before pulling down his boxers in one swift motion. i grabbed his cock and moved  my hand up and down his length agonizingly  slow. "I mean, only if your completely sure we don't have time."

"Fuck it," he grabbed the back of my head and forced himself into my mouth. I quickly took control of the situation and began working my mouth on him. I swirled my tongue around his head and he moaned before pushing himself all in me. Soon, he began to quiver on the edge. 

A knock unexpectedly interrupted his little pleasure fest. 

"Who is it?" he struggled to keep his voice even as I continued to blow him. 

"It's Liam. The guys said its time to go," he said from the other side of the door. "Can I come in?"

"Um, give me a minute," Niall threw his head back bit his lip to keep his moans in. 

"I've seen you in your birthday suit before," Liam said as the knob began turning. 

"No, Liam, I'm serious. Just give me a minute to be alone."

"Okay..." Liam closed the barely opened door and his footsteps echoed down the hall until they were silent. Niall breathed a sigh of relief before unexpectedly cuming in my mouth. 

"I swear," Niall looked down at me as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "You're going to be the death of me."

"You weren't complaining when I was down there, were you?" I asked him as I stood up and began to get dressed. 

"You leave first," Niall instructed as he jumped up and down to get into his jeans. I reapplied my lipstick in the mirror. "Don't let anyone see you."

I caught his eye in the reflection and smirked before sending him a quick wink. "See you soon," I pulled open the door and slipped out.