First meeting

Well this is the next chapter and I'll be posting a pic of what renji would look like on the side. I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes as this is not edited. I'd also like to again thank firooz for her help and for the great comments that you wonderful people left. Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey watch it"

"Sorry" I called over my shoulder to the guy I bumped into.

I was currently late for the meeting with my new team and was running full speed towards the academy. I was late because I had to fill out some paper work to finish transferring naruto onto my team. It took a lot of pleading and bargaining with the third to put him on especially since I had just become a jonin. Originally I had Raidon Ito instead of naruto but Raidon was put on team seven in the transfer witch did bother me because that kid was quiet scary.

I arrived at the academy and knowing naruto he probably had a prank read so I went through the window. Sure enough he was smiling at the door witch had a chalk eraser on it while a small girl kept trying to convince him that it wouldn't work. Fourtunatly they didn't notice me so I had time to sit in the back and observe them.

Naruto was in his same outfit that he always wore except he now had a leaf headband so I ignored observing him. The girl was short and had long pink hair. Her eyes were red and even though she's a ninja she wore a short red dress that billowed out at the sides. From what I could tell she was friendly and outgoing and looked like she always smiled. She wore her headband around her waist.

The other boy in the room was tall and had medium length red hair. He had the same red eyes as the girl and wore jeans with a messy white button up shirt with a lose tie. He was holding a pack of gum witch was half empty while piping a bubble with the one in his mouth. From what I could tell he was pretty laid back but always kept glancing at the girl with a protective look in his eyes and I had a feeling that he already knew I was here.

I got tired of watching them so I decided to prank naruto for trying to prank me. I went and got a bucket of cold water and then dumped it on his head.

"COLD COLD COLD" he screamed while I laughed. He turned around to yell at me but then saw who I was.

" Renji !!!" he cried out.

"Hey Naruto" I said while still chuckling.

"Why'd ya do that" he asked.

"Because you tried to prank me" I replied while pointing at the door.

"So does this mean that your our new sensei?" the girl asked.

"Yup, now let's head up to the roof so Naruto can dry off."

We headed up to the roof where I asked them to introduce themselves and of course naruto went first with his ramen and becoming homage. Next was the girl.

"My name is Mieko Kato. I like my brother. I dislike boys I don't like touching me. My hobbies are cosplay. And I dream to be a hokage's wife." she stated and with the last part she glanced over at naruto while I thought to myself 'great hinata has competition'. next to go was the boy.

"My name is Kenichi Kato. I like my sister. I dislike my sister getting hurt. My hobby is protecting my sister. My dream is to fulfill my sisters dreams." he said bluntly. And I thought 'sister complex much'.

With all the introductions out of the way I told them to meet me tommorrow at the training grounds and warned them not to eat breakfast and then I left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how'd y'all like this one? I enjoyed writing it but it was shorter than I wanted. I'll post the next chapter soon.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT