Hypnotic Illusions

Taylor P.O.V.

Dammit! Wheres Danni? Where the fuck is Oli? I thought to myself as I was nervously biting my nails waiting for Jona to return. Bottle of Hypnotic was resting at my feet empty. Hey! I drink when im nervous. I had a whole stash of liqiour in my room under my bed. Speaking of that, I ran up the stairs to get another bottle.

I looked at the clock as I walked down the stares opening the bottle. Its been 30 minutes since Jonas been gone.

I pull out my phone getting ready to text him. I stumble over my own two feet & fall flat on my face. Damn alcohol... I dont actually get fucked up. Only if I drink alot. I mean ALOT.

"Fuck." I quickly picked up the bottle before more liquid could spill over the carpet. I stared at the stain & wondered how im going to get it out.

"Taylor?" A familiar voice said while knocking. I stood up & placed the bottle on the table. I walked to the door & opened.

"Oh. Hey Nick. Whats up." It was Matt N. But I call him Nick because of his last name.

"Nothing much. Jona send me by saying something came up so he wont be coming back til later tonight."

"Oh." Was all I could say. I turned around & he just let himself in. I shrugged & sat on the couch.

"Woah Hypnotic! I havent seen this in the stores in a while." He lift the bottle from the table & drank some. I was to sad to snatch it out of his hand & say 'Hey thats my booze!'

"You alright T?" He sat down next to me drinking.

"No. Its like I barely get to see Jona. Everytime I see him he leaves." "Oh. Well youve got your best guy friend next to ya." He smiled putting his arm around me. I smiled at how well he can make my mood change from sad to happy. I looked up at him & stared at him as he took swigs from my bottle.

"Hey! My booze!" I snatched the bottle from him & collapsed on the floor next to him hugging the bottle to my chest.

"Sharing is caring!" He tackled me into the floor & got on top of me.

"Sorry. I dont care!" I laughed. His smile disapeared.

"Really?" He asked dissapointed.

"No. Nick. I didnt mean it that way. I was joking." As I explained his smile returned.

"You dick." I hit his arm. We laughed together. I still noticed he was on top of me.

"Nick." I whispered.

"Yeah." We looked into each others eyes.

"I cant breathe." His eyes got wide & quickly jumped up.

"Sorry." He offered his hand to help me up. I took it a stood up. I took a drink from my bottle. He smiled & shook his head. I elbowed his side before sitting on the couch.

"Ouch." He smirked & sat on the couch.

"So. Hows your mom."

"How did ...."

"Remember a while a go you told me about your mom being really sick."

"I told you that!?" He nodded. I was surprised that I told him that. I didn't even tell Jona that.

"Er... She umm. She got worse." I looked away, trying to stop the tears from forming.

"Is there something your not telling me." He took the bottle from my hand. I let him.

"She uh... She ... She passed away last week." The tears started & I just went with it.

"Im sorry I asked."