LOVE ME AGAIN ( A Justin Bieber love story)

Characters:

Justin Bieber - a 16 yr.old superstar. He once found his true love but something went wrong. Since he met her current girlfriend his attitude had changed. He's being a jerk but sometimes he can be a softy. They currently having fun together. But does he really love her? Or he was just finding a temporary girl to patch the hole that was made in his past?

Emerald Blist - a 16 yr.old ordinary girl. She has a long brown curly hair, brown eyes and has a dimple on her left cheek when she smiles. She used to be an out-going person, a very bubbly girl, and very enthusiastic. But some of her characteristics blew by her past. She really want to forget her past but she couldn't. She found true love at that time but she also found hatred.

Natalie Brooks - She's the one why Justin and Emerald broke up. After the "incident" happened, no one knows where she is.

Emma Brent - Justin's current girlfriend. She has a huge grudge on him and she's a total flirt. No one knows her deepest darkest secret.

Ryan Butler - Justin's bestfriend and Emerald's close friend. He's Emerald school mate and protector. He has no any special feelings for Emerald but he promised Justin to take care of her. He's 16 and Ashley's boyfriend.

Ashley Johnson - Ryan's girlfriend and Emerald's bestfriend. They go in the same school. She's like a sister to Emerald and she really loves Ryan so much.

Chaz Somer - Justin's bestfriend and Emerald's close friend. He's Emerald's schoolmate and protector too. He also promised to Justin to take care of Emerald. He's Candice's boyfriend.

Candice Shay - Chaz' girlfriend and Emerald best friend. She's a sister to Emerald and she loves Chaz so much.

Pattie Bieber - Justin's caring mother and Cathy's best friend. She really likes Emerald so much. She even considered her as her daughter.

Cathy Blist - Emerald's supportive mother and Pattie's best friend. She cares to her daughter so much not because Emerald's her only child but because she don't want to see her hurt.

Jerry Blist - Emerald's caring father and Cathy's loving husband. He's a very protective father. If he could have a son he would like it to be Justin. He really likes Justin for her daughter.