Chapter 4: The Arrival

Yay I got what I asked so here is chapter 4…..hope you enjoy.

3rd Person POV

Using vamp speed they were out of the forest in no time.

A road was in front of then but when Lillie went to cross it Tyler stopped her.

“Don’t” He hissed harshly.

“What? Why?” Lillie demanded.

“Your very demanding aren’t you? Observe”.

Tyler tossed a rock to the road and it disappeared underneath the ground.

“So it’s not a real road” Lillie said not showing much interest.

 “Here allow me” Tyler said grabbing Lillie’s waist before jumping over the road at an insane height.

“Thank, that was fun I guess” Lillie said before continuing their journey.

At about 4:39am they arrived at large wooden sigh made in White oak wood.

The sign said ‘Welcome to Mystic Falls enjoy your stay’.

A large black RV had been parked by the sign Tyler pulled out a pair of keys then a beeping sound was heard.

Lillie spun around freaked about before Tyler calmed her down.

“It was just my car” He assured her before opening the door for Lillie to slip into to.

“I knew that” Lillie smiled before Tyler shut the door and oped into his own seat. The driver’s seat.

“Nice car, it’s not a pig sty” Lillie commented smirking as she did so.

“What did you expect dead bodies and gruesome people heads” Tyler questioned laughing at the thought.

“No I just…I mean yes” Lillie said quickly.

He car drive was silent from then till it came to a halt.

Getting out of the car Lillie stared around her. A frekin Maison much like her own home.

“You’re not the only big shot sweetie” Tyler smirked taking her hand as he led into the house.

“Wait” Lillie stopped “What are we doing at your house?”.

“I just thought that since it’s late we can crash here and go out to see your father tomorrow” Tyler planned out.

“Ok, where do I sleep?” She asked.

“You can have my room, the beds already made up I’m cool on the couch” Tyler explained as she nodded.

Tyler sat on the couch as Lillie joked “Yep cause I’ve been here a billion times and know exactly where your room is”.

Realisation hit him like a bomb and he sprung up “Right” Tyler hated when he sounded stupid.

Tyler showed her his room as she face planted into the bed.

Tyler went to leave but Lillie stopped him before pulling him down onto the bed with her.

“Please stay with me?” he begged.

“Sure” He replied smiling as he slipped under the covers with her as Lillie’ head rested on his chest.

Lillie’s eyes began to water “How do you think my dad will react when he sees me?”.

“Pardon?” Tyler said as he stroked her hair. ”My dad, how do you think he will react when he sees me?” She re-said.

“I think your dad won’t know what to think I mean after 100’s of years of hating and killing people to meeting your daughter I don’t know that’s a lot to put on a guy” Tyler explained.

“Mmmmm” Lillie dozed off after he had finished.

Her head nudged him like a cat as he fell to sleep in the same bed.

Sorry I’m ending it here but very tired and sleepy so first to comment gets the next chapter dedicated to them + get virtual doughnuts and pies!!!!!!!!

Not updating this story till I receive 2 votes and 1 comment or more whatever above that byeeeeeeee.