CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Sorry guys, cliff hanger continues ;) And I know this chapters really short, so I'm sorry about that! This chapter is dedicated to @AnthonyShipsZiam because they asked me to update and made me smile because they said this is one of their favourite stories! So thank you so much for reading and for saying that <3 Everyone follow him!.

Harry's POV

Out of all people to just show up at my house, it has to be Louis! I would be completely fine with that if he hasn't ignored me like I don't even exist at school. And even now when I walk into my own home, he just continues to talk to my mother like he doesn't even care I'm here. Why is he here anyway? If he's here to shove the fact that he isn't going to think about giving me another chance then he can leave.

Today's been shit anyway. First I get into a fucking fight with Zayn because he can be a dumb shit sometimes and he doesn't realize that he's hiding his feelings for Liam and now I'm sat alone in my room, while my ex-boyfriend who I still want to be with more than anything, is sitting and chatting with my mother instead of talking to me. Which brings me to my previous thought...why is he here anyway? I thought after I spoke to Louis that maybe he will allow me to show if I can be everything he needs but I just don't know anymore. Maybe he has just come here to tell me he's thought everything over and he's changed his mind about giving me some sort of a chance but right now I don't want to hear that.

I'm tempted to go over to Zayn's place and leave Louis here. He seemed pretty cozy earlier talking to my mum, so I'm sure he'd be fine now. Zayn was helping me begin to plan out how to win Louis back and let me just say, we came up with some pretty bulletproof ideas. So if Louis decides he doesn't want to give me another chance, well too bad, because I'm going to do whatever it takes to win him back. After I stop being angry about everything that's going on at the moment though. I groaned throwing my head into my pillow. A cough brought me out of my thoughts as I lazily pulled my head away from the pillow, seeing Louis stand there.

"Did I say you can come in?" I asked harshly. Harry shut your mouth! You're trying to win this boy back.

Louis sighed. "Not really the reaction I was expecting." He closed the door behind him. "or hoping for." He added, walking deeper into the room. He looked around and smiled to himself. "Your room hasn't changed at all." He said to me, continuing to take in his surroundings. "So many memories." He whispered to himself. I wasn't sure if I was meant to hear that last part. I watched him carefully as he walked around my room until he stopped beside my bed and sat cross legged on the floor, so I was now looking down at him from the position I was still lying in.

I looked at him curiously. None of this really makes sense to me. "Uh hi." I finally spoke after a few minutes of silence.

"Hey." He said quietly. We just looked at each other. In this moment, when I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine, it didn't feel like months since I was holding him close and whispering how much I loved him in his ear. No. It felt like yesterday I was holding him in my lap, holding him tight. I never knew what I was missing out on being in a proper relationship until I was with Louis. It's the most amazing feeling, having someone feel the same way about you as you do about them and to feel like one of the luckiest people in the world.

I sat up slowly, sitting on the edge of the bed but didn't move any further than that. I continued to look down at Louis, trying to work out what was about to happen next but I honestly can't know for sure what's going to happen until it actually does. And if I'm being completely truthful, I'm scared of what that might be. "Louis, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

He shifted a bit and smiled at me. "I honestly don't know." He shrugged. "I dropped Liam and Niall off at Liam's house and they invited me over but I didn't want to go and so I left. I was driving around and ended up here. You weren't home but Anne kindly invited me inside." He explained. I nodded along but this still doesn't explain why he's here, the real reason.

"Why though?" I asked him my thoughts. He sighed looking down at his fingers, which by the way, he's been fiddling with since he sat down.

"I think one of the main reasons would be to thank you." He said.

"For?" I didn't hide the curiosity in my voice.

"I heard you and Zayn after school. I know you were saying those things to him because I asked you to talk to him about Liam, so I appreciate that. But at the same time, I'm sorry. I don't know how it ended because we left, so we weren't being rude but it seems it took you a while to get home, so I'm assuming not very well." I had assumed he heard the argument but I didn't know how much of it he actually did hear.

"No." I shook my head. "No, you have nothing to apologize for. I spoke to him because yeah you did ask me, but also because he needs to see things for how they really are. It's fine." I smiled down at him. He gave me a shy smile in return. "This is a bit weird yeah?" I chuckled.

"Yeah just a bit." He laughed. His laugh is a sound I want to be able to hear much more and I want it to be because of me. "Did you ever tell your mum about us?" He asked, which caught me a bit off guard.

"Uh no, I don't think so." I mumbled. He nodded, looking down a bit. He was thinking about something. I could tell because though he was looking down, I could see his eyebrows furrow in and a small frown held on his perfectly sculpted pink lips. I licked my lips, thinking about kissing him again and for his lips to kiss me back and kiss me in other places too. Ah right now, while he is right in front of me, in my room, is not the time for me to be thinking about this type of thing. "How come?" I asked.

"Huh?" He looked up, obviously getting distracted from his thoughts to take any notice that we were having a conversation.

"Why'd you ask about my mum knowing or not?" I clarified.

"Oh uh no reason. She just seemed like she knew." He quickly answered.

"She probably did." I said. It was kind of obvious that we were going out because I'd either always be at his place or he'd be at mine. Plus when he stopped coming over and I trapped myself in my room without doing anything except Zayn coming in and checking in on me for a few weeks because I said I was just sick, it's kind of obvious. And especially with mothers, they know a lot more than we give them credit for.

"You don't care that she knows, or knew?" Louis questioned.

I just shook my head. "No, I mean she's my mum and she obviously accepts my decisions." I said. "And I couldn't give a shit about who knew now." I added. Louis just nodded and looked down again, avoiding eye contact. I sighed, falling back onto my bed. I don't know what to say to him. If I tell him in more depth how I feel about him, I know I'll scare him off. But if I say nothing he will start to think that I'll stop caring. I just want him to understand that I won't make the same mistakes again.

"Actually Harry there is one other reason, why I came over. " I heard Louis say. I looked up to see that he was now, in fact, standing and leaning back on the wall. I'm so out of it right now I didn't even hear him get up. "Look the thing is.." He started but of course like always my bloody phone begun to ring.

I was going to hang up until I saw who was actually calling...Liam.

"Liam?" I asked, once I answered. He never calls me. Louis raised an eyebrow at me, probably thinking the same thing. What if he heard more to the argument between me and Zayn then I thought?

"No actually, it's Zayn." Zayn replied through the other end.

"Oh." I said. "Why are you using Liam's phone? Is everything alright?" I asked, worriedly.

"Yeah yeah everything's fine. My phone went flat and I'm at Liam's and I really needed to call to apologize for everything. I really didn't mean what I said and I don't know why I was getting so defensive, I should've just told you about Mariah..."

"Zayn." I heard Louis say an 'Oh it's Zayn.' as he walked a couple steps forward so he was now in arms length of me on the bed.

"and I'm sorry for making you walk, I should've at least took you home and-"

"Zayn!" I said again but a bit louder, making him stop talking.  "Calm down yeah?" I laughed. "It's alright, honestly. Like I'm sorry too! I said things I shouldn't have but what's said is said, so let's just move on shall we?" I suggested.

"Yeah. Yeah that sounds good, thanks." he said and I smiled. At least we aren't fighting anymore.

"Actually we can't move on..." I started in a more seriously. "...because your with Liam." I finished in a playful tone. I heard him sigh and I knew he thought I was angry at him or something but I really can't stay mad at Zayn for long.

"Don't start that bullshit with me again Styles." he said, causing me to laugh. "It's because of you I'm thinking things about Liam that I shouldn't be."

"What things? Oh my god, you are finally coming to your senses and realizing you like him!" I nearly screamed into the phone. Louis let out what seemed like a squeal and did a little dance. I rolled my eyes but smiled at him, pressing a finger to my lips telling him to be quiet. But of course, Zayn heard him, great. We were just making some progress with this Liam thing.

"Who are you with?" He asked.

"Uhh."

"You're with Louis aren't you? You son of a bitch." He said. I could just see the smirk playing on his lips. The realization that Louis was going to tell me why he showed up at my house popped into my mind.

"Yeah I am. Actually I have to go." I quickly said.

"Come on Haz, give me the details."

"I will tomorrow, or tonight. I don't know but I will, I'll talk to you soon Zayn." I said and hung up. I threw the phone aside. "Well he's at Liam's and as he said he's 'thinking things he shouldn't' about him, so I'm thinking I might have knocked some sort of sense into him." I smirked. Hopefully he doesn't screw anything up while he's over there.

"That's so good!" Louis smiled huge. "Thank you!" He unexpectedly came forward and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. "If something good happens between them, Liam won't be a grumpy bitch like he has been." He laughed, his arms still around me; of course I was hugging him back. I've missed him so much.

"Well we don't know yet, we'll have to wait and see." I smiled to him when he unwrapped his arms from me. He was smiling to, until he noticed how close we were. We were now face to face, only inches apart. I couldn't help but look from his eyes to his lips. So badly, so badly did I want to kiss him.

"Uh." Louis coughed, taking a step back. "Sorry about that." He mumbled. I shifted my gaze to the wall, to hide my embarrassment. "I should probably go now." He said pointing to the door.

"No!" I quickly said, reaching an arm out but just as quickly placing it back to my side. "I mean, weren't you going to tell me something?" I asked, trying to mask my desperation for him to stay.

"No. I mean I was but I forgot." He lied. I took in a deep breath. I can't make him tell me and I don't want to force him away. "But I should actually go. I'll be expecting a phone call from Liam some time soon." He shook his phone in the air.

"Hopefully not soon though. Hopefully in a couple hours after they have done certain things." I smirked at Louis. His cheeks went a pinker shade and I smiled, biting down on my lip to control myself not to pounce on him.

"Ye-yeah. Louis stuttered. "Well I'll c'ya around." He softly smiled, opening the door. I can't just let him leave.

"Wait." I said standing up from the bed and walking to where Louis stood. I closed the door and pushed Louis lightly back so he was now against it. I heard his breath hitch as I rested my arm above his head and looked down at him. "Just wait." I breathed. I so very slowly, leaned down, my eyes closed, until I could feel his soft lips touching mine. I waited a few seconds until I begun moving them against Louis'. Luckily for me, he was kissing me back. I've been waiting for this kiss since Zayn's house when I kissed him then. This time was different though. I was desperate for his lips but this time it was a more slow and passionate kiss. I want to show him how much I care about him. The fire was still there, it's never completely left us.

I pulled away without taking it any further. My lips lingered on Louis' and I could feel his hot breath against my lips. His breathing was a little irregular, as mine was also. I moved both my arms, so my hands were now resting on either side of Louis's body, against the door. "Go out with me?" I asked him. I looked into his eyes and I could see the doubt in them. I understand why he doesn't want to try give me another shot. I fucked everything up. But I need him to give me another chance.

"I don't know Harry, I mean.."

"Please." I cut him off. "Just one date. If you don't want to go out with me again, okay. But you do have to know I'm not giving up on us. You can avoid my phone calls, avoid me at school, never speak to me but that won't stop me from making you mine again" I spoke.

"Okay." Louis whispered.

"Okay, you understand what I just said or okay to the date?" I questioned.

"Both." He answered and I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face. He said yes to a date! Now I'm going to have to plan the perfect date. I had plans on getting him to accept a date off me, because I thought he would never agree to going out with me but not a date. I haven't thought this far yet. "Harry." Louis smiled, I looked down at him. "Can I move now?" He laughed.

"Oh yeah." I muttered. Moving aside so Louis can move from being pressed against the door.

"You like pressing me against things, don't yeah?" He asked amused. I'm so glad I didn't scare him off with the kiss.

"Mm I do." I hummed, moving my moth closer to his ear. "Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to press you against a few more things during our date." I whispered seductively, not realizing what I was doing. I'm meant to be taking things slow! But with Louis I can't really control myself and honestly, he loved when I talked dirty to him so I'm hoping he still does.

"Harry!" He exclaimed, hitting me in the chest playfully. Ha, he still does.

"But honestly." I said. "I'll pick you up Saturday night, 7.00." I informed him.

"Alright." He nodded. "Bye Harry." He waved, opening the door but not before I could stop him one last time.

I took ahold of his arm and spun him around to face me. I lightly pressed a kiss to his cheek. "I missed you." I whispered, before opening the door wide. He blushed and gave me a small smile before exiting the room. I think I'm the only person who ever sees the shy side of Louis and I absolutely love it. I closed the door behind him and fell back against it, taking in a deep breath. "He said yes." I smiled to myself. I had to tell Zayn! He would be so happy for me. I ran to the bed, jumping onto it and retrieving the phone I had threw aside earlier.

At that point though I remember Zayn's at Liam's house and his phones flat. I'll send him a text anyway for when he does charge his phone.

To Zayn :)

From Harry

Omg mate, guess what?! Louis agreed to go on a date with me! You are going to have to help me plan the perfect date because it's my chance to win him back! :) Hurry up and charge your phone Malik! ;)

*********************************

An hour after sending Zayn a text, I was sitting on my bed, writing in my brown book, when I heard my phone go off.  I unlock my phone, opening up the message and reading it.

To Harry

From Zayn :)

Liam kissed me. I'm coming to your house. Now.

Yes I know, not that goooood but I kind of had writers block! Anyway, I hope you liked it :) Let me know what you thought of it and maybe what you think/want to happen with Ziam ;) Thank you for reading x