𝟬𝟬𝟲. you're dead to me.

❝You got me FROZEN, colder than ice. Bitch, you don't love me tell another LIE.❞

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER SIX )

❝AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!❞

▶▶▶▶

FROM ACROSS THE STREET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, the dark-haired woman looked up towards the luxury building where she saw her boyfriend John Cena's window from a far distance as she was sitting inside of her car. His lights were still on but she was still debating whether or not if she should go up there and comfort him about the photos she saw of him and his personal assistant, Mandy Rose.

Yes, she understands that John have cheated on her in the past but that was a long time ago when the two of them where in their teen's. He was very young and stupid back then, and accepted his apologies when he told her right in her face that he'll never do it ever again. And she believed him of course and took him right back into her because she felt hopeless without him.

But the more that she starts thinking about it, the more she thinks that it was all a lie from the very start of their relationship. That he never kept any of his promises and kept on continue doing the things behind her back whenever she wasn't around. She felt completely stupid right now.

Nicole wanted to believe that none of this was true and that it was all a complete lie. John would never do that to her. Right? Leaving her train of thoughts, Nicole pressed his phone number one more time but it went straight to voicemail which is very odd and strange.

She knew that she told John to never call or text her until he gets his act together but it's been a few days now. She thought at least he would call by now or better yet, show up at her apartment or work place to apologize by now. But the more she thought about seeing those pictures of him and Mandy Rose, the more she becomes devastated and angry all at the same time.

The dark-haired woman stepped out of her car before locking it and walked across the street carefully, looking both ways for any sign of cars coming by as she made her way into John's luxury apartment. Greeting one of the desk man, Glenn Jacob as she headed towards the elevator door and pressing the number six button as she stepped inside with the doors closing right behind her.

After the short elevator ride, Nicole finally reached the sixth floor as she stepped out and started walking down the empty hallways with her heels clicking on the hard floor. It was very quiet due to the fact that it was the middle of the night and most people where probably sleeping or doing whatever god knows what right now, but she knew that she was going to cost some chaos once she get done with her boyfriend.