Chapter 3

Should I give up my privacy and my freedom for someone I can't love? Should I?

Today is Tuesday and there are only 3 days left until the day of the days. Luhan called me the last 2 Days in every free minute he had but I never answerd the phone. He also called me today and I couldn't do that to him anymore so I answerd the phone.

Luhan: Anyong!

Suujin: Hello

Luhan: Why didn't you answerd the phone?

Suujin: I...I had to do much things for the wedding! I'm really sorry

Luhan: Could we meet? I have to tell you something!

Suujin: Ah...I..I'm sorry I don't have anytime

Luhan: What are you doing today?

Suujin: Eh..I must go to the wedding dress shop

Luhan: We could meet us near the wedding dress shop

Suujin: Don't you have a busy shedule?

Luhan: No, we have free today! I'm waiting infront of the shop, okay?

Suujin: Eh..O-okay

We met each other infront of the shop. I bought my wedding dress and we went together to the park. Although I shouldn't meet him, I had really fun but then Luhan had something to say.

Luhan: Suujin?

Suujin: Ne

Luhan: I have to say you something!

Suujin: If someone says this sentence then it isn't something good..*smiles*

Luhan: I hope it's something good and not something bad! Suujin, I loved you since our childhood and I still do this.

Suujin: Ah...Luhan

Luhan: I know it came suddenly but I want to be together with you and for this I will also stop with singing if I can't be together with you because of SM. I will all do that's necesary to be together with you!

Suujin: I-I can't...I-I'm sorry...I must go now! *runs away*

Luhan: But..*looks after her* W-what's wrong?

I ran as fast as I could. Why did he said that? It's really hard to marry someone you don't love but it's much harder to marry someone if your childhood friend your childhood love says that he loves you. Luhan, I can't love you, I must marry for my Grandmothers promise, I can't break it. And he shouldn't give up the thing he loves and the people he loves. I can't do this!