School!!!Ohh Buddie!!!!!

[A/N: Everybody Went In There Room && All The Pplz Sleep!!]

**6:05am Monday**

Miyanee':*Stretches & Gets Out The Bed & Heads To The Bathroom To Brush Her Teeth & Take A Shower*

**30 Mins Later**

Jamar:*Wakes Up Seeing Miyanee' Wrapped In A Towel Comin Out The Bathroom...He Goes In The Bathroom & Brushes His Teeth & Takes A Shower*

Miyanee':Yeahh Buddie!!!(She Already Has A Bra & Underwear On)*Wears A Neon Green Tank Top That Says Ms Thang In White & Khaki Capris Rolled Up To Her Knees{They Made Like That}With Black Converses & Black & Silver Bangles With Green Glow In The Dark Shades Necklace & A Black Flower Ring*

**20 Mins Later**

Jamar:You Look Cute..*Coming Out The Bathroom With A Towel Wrapped Around Him*

Miyanee':Thanks Bae BUT My Hair Looks A Hot Ass Mess

Jamar:*Smiles*Thats True

Miyanee':-________- Ima Punch You In The Face...

Jamar:A Kiss Would Be Better

Miyanee':NOPE You Shouldnt Have Agreed With Me...

Jamar:What Am I Supposed To Say?..*Confused*Your Difficult..

Miyanee':Just Forget It & I Know This..*Waits For Him To Move Out The Way So She Can Go In The Bathroom*

Jamar:*Moves Out The Way*

Miyanee':Thanks...*Goes In The Bathroom & Shuts The Door Straightening Her Hair*

Jamar:*Wears A Tank Top That Has Black & White Stripes & Black Kapris & Black Vans & A Black & White Striped Snapback That Says Reckless In Black*

*10 Mins Later*

Miyanee':And All I Need In A Snapback Shordd*Grabs A Neon Green Snapback That Says Famous In White*

Jamar:We Gotta Go Check On The Others Its....7:05

Miyanee':Ardd C'mon *Skips Down The Hall & Knocks On Leah & Nick's Door*WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

Leah:We Are...& Ready...

Miyanee':Good C'mon...

Nick:*Opens The Door*I Look Fancy Dont I?

Miyanee':No..

Nick:Mean -__-

Leah:Weee Wheres Abbs & Zackster??

Everybody:Dont Ever Say That Again...

Leah:My Bad..

Jamar:Leggo Get Dem L-

Abbie:Shut Up Zack!!

Zack:No!!Im Faded Faded Faded My Nigga Faded

Abbie:You Cant Rap

Zack:Yes I Can & I Dont Give A FUCK!!

Abbie:Blah Blah Blah

Everybody Except Zack & Abbie:*Knocks On The Door*

Abbie:*Opens The Door*Sup

Everybody:Nuffin Much...Just Listenin To Yall Convo..

Abbie:Yall Heard That??..How Much?

Everybody:Not All If Its Secrets On Sum..

Abbie:Oh...

Leah:Yall Ready?