Chapter 2

Gabby arrives at my house at 7:15 and we leave to Clarys house to find out her big secret she was keeping from me and gabby..

DANNA"S POV

Me and gabby arrive at Clarys house and walk in we don't have to even nock Ms.Fray is so used to us already we only have to walk in.So me and gabby walk up to clary's room.

"Hey Clary were here"  said gabby "Okay im just in the bathroom" said clary "Okay" we said clary walks out the bathroom 2 minutes later in her pajama's with her red hair in a bun xD.

"So sit on my bed guys and get confy because this will take a lot of explaining its about me,Jace,Isabelle,And Alec so yea let me start so yeah umm were do I begin well um i'll just go out and say it so im a Shadow hunter" "A shadow what" Said gabby "Shadow hunter.A Shandowhunter is someone part of the clave and nephilim we kill Demons and we protect Mundanes like you two" "So you kill demons like Zombies and Mummies" I said "No They don't exist"  "But then what are the demons you kill then" "Like Ravenor's and Spider demon like demon demons" "But what does Jace you'r boyfriend of 1 1/2 years and alec and izzy have to do with this" Said gabby "Well um Their Shadow hunters to When I was in pandemonium 2 years ago with Simon (IZZYS BOYFRIEND) I saw Jace and Alec and isabelle killing a demon,So then that's how me and jace met he took me to the instatute so I can meet hodge and then we were in their green house after me jace and izzy came back from fighting some vampires so me and jace were in the green house and then he kissed me so then 1 1/2 years ago we started to go out we and Jace are in love and always will be but he's the one who noticed I was a shadow hunter because I didn't die when they put the first rune on me and oh runes are the marks on me you guys see on me but yea Their shadow hunters to" "Oh wow well umm im so glad you told us we were so worried about what you were keeping from us" "Okay but PROMISE me you two you wont tell no one Jace,Izzy,And Alec already know I told you because their the ones who were forcing me to tell you" I said  "Oh but Clary umm I think someone else knows you secret to because I got a letter stuck on to my locker telling me to ask you about your secret" "Oh you must be talking About Tiera Yeah tiera knows she's a shadow hunter to but me and her only talk when we have a mission together but that's most of the time because I always have missions so yea she's probley the one who wrote the note i'll ask her but she doesn't like you two because she doesn't think I should be hanging out with mundanes" "Well umm okay then" Said gabby "Well that's all I can take in for today Im tired Tomorrow's your birthday Clary so we better get some rest so we can Celebrate me and gabby are takeing you to Pandemonium so we can celebrate you 18th birthday" I said to Clary "Yeah im tired to lets get some sleep" Said Gabby "Okay night guys see ya tomorrow im beat" Said Clary.

we then all then get under clary's queen sized bed and fall asleep with-in 5 minutes.

I'll update tomorrow or on Monday I have to find out what's going to happen next well hope you guys liked it

~ANONYMOUS~ goodnight my Lovelies