Introduction

What would you do if you had a special Gift?

A Gift that gives you power?

A Gift that gives you Hope?

A Gift that could get you killed.......

Joanh is the school looser and the only friend his has is his pal Noah. Jonah never told anyne about his deep dark secret, the only people he knew wahis parents and they were dead for years. The only people he has in his live his his foster Mother Carla and Noah his best friend.

The kid that just want to be accepted.

He has a Extraodinary gift  that no one knows about. His own special Gift that makes him proud everyday. That is until strange people dressed in black attack him, Carla and Noah at home and burn the house to the ground leaving his foster mother to burned alive.

He is being hunted his best friend Noah tagged along helping along they way as they discover the truth about Jonah and that he is not the only one with this special talent, they soon find out that there are other likes him.

Six others in fact who are all searching for the one they call the All-Knowing. The Person that could tell them about their past and their gifts and give them salvation.

 All he has to do  keep Noah safe and  try not to die as they seach the streets of New York for the Person that has the Key to his Past, Present and Future.