Chapter 2

I walked in from a tiring day at school, slam by bag on the table and watch T.V; Jessica’s voice is stuck in my head, she’s my best friend all she’s been talking about is this party apparently am going; well she’s got another thing coming. She is so pretty but opens her legs for anything that has a dick but apart from that she is a good friend actually an amazing one to put up with me…but she doesn’t really understand me, she knows about my boyfriend’s death but she still doesn’t understand.

‘Honey, what are you doing? You have to cover for your dad at the garage’ she says a bit impatiently. ‘ Okay, let me just get a book’ I say pretty annoyed. I ran up the stairs to my bedroom to get my favourite book Demons inside of her, so cool.

‘Okay Chrame don’t forget to lock up’ my dad shout behind his shoulders to one of his workers. This guy is new since dad has been going on about how talented he is for such a young guy and thinking about giving him a raise, BLAH BLAH

I took my usual spot in the corner next to the desk

‘So your daddy’s little princess’ A deep voice said from behind a car. It took me by surprise none of dad’s worker ever made conversation with me. I saw him get up from behind the car and sat at the desk in front of me; he had blonde hair, really cute big green eyes, and strawberry pink lips and was real muscly shoulders; not even Krash had those. WAIT; did I just say that…

‘Looking at how hot I am’ at this point his face was in front of mine.

‘I love this song’ I say quickly changing the subject. He smiled at me and then chuckled to himself.

‘What’ I asked confused looking like a innocent puppy, I just shoved him and shook my head.

‘Nothing; do you want to dance since it is your favourite song’ he sounded really sarcastic.

‘No, I don’t dance’ I lied, I’ve done dancing before but I really enjoy street or hip hop but I had my last tap grade the other week ; I can finally teach but I don’t want to since Krash use to watch me all the time.

‘C’mon’ He pulls me up and we start dancing his head touching mine, his hands on my waist and smiling down at me.

But suddenly he stops; did I fart? But then the expression on his face told me all he saw the cuts on my wrist. I pulled my arm away from him grabbed my coat and started to walk quickly past him.

‘what are you doing’ he pulled me back. I don’t know what happened but I just broke down on him, I started to cry on his chest. He hugged me hard, I felt safe with him. I looked up at him confused he just wiped my tears a kissed my forehead…

BEEP BEEP !

I wiped my face as fast as I could; I started to walk away but then I remembered Chrame I turned around and gave him a quick peck on his lips ‘don’t forget to lock up’ I smiled back.

‘You okay honey’ mum asked

‘Great mum’ I smiled back, ‘I love you’

‘I love you too@ she smiled ‘What’s brought this on’ she asked concerned

‘Someone absolutely amazing’…

 ______________________________________________________________________________

Authors note- guys could you please vote or comment it would mean alot to me :) feeling a bit low atm ! :(